Jellyrolls

Working at Jellyrolls: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Fun environment

I liked working there. It's difficult to work your way up with seniority because it's Disney and you make a lot of money. Management doesn't know what they're doing.

Pros

disney passes

Cons

working nights

It was a decent gig

Honestly, there wasn’t much to the job.. I did it and went home. My fellow employees were great and I loved the piano guys. I never intended to work there forever.

Pros

Easy money

Cons

Late hours

Jellyrolls insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Fun but Challenging

Jellyrolls was an extremely fun place to work no doubt. The pay could be better since most of the money you will be making will be in tips and Jellyrolls is usually only busy 7-8/12 months in the year. The biggest problem I had was the management staff. Some of the managers had no idea what the other managers were saying. The managers also unfairly handle situations based on the employees. The last bad thing I have to say is that the owners never seemed to be too concerned with attracting new customers, and that they are always checking to see if you are stealing anything. Apart from the problems I had with Jellyrolls I can say hands down it was the best job I've had. You get to meet people from all over the world and meet other cast members. If you like a fast paced environment and love good music, this is the place for you to work.

Pros

New customers every day, Disney park pass

Cons

Management and ownership issues

Fun atmosphere, easy job, no breaks

Overall job is easy. If you have a thick skin and you can tolerate dealing with drunks you can work here. Working as a door man is easy. Just check ID's and make sure that no one gets out of control. Bar backing is simple to, just restocking bear and taking care of trash and ice. Management is pretty good, a little pretentious, but they will help you with whatever you need. The hardest part of the job again is dealing with drunks and disorderlies. If you don't have thick skin and can handle being yelled at by people then you can not work here.

Pros

Disney tickets and benefits.

Cons

No breaks or lunches even for 8-10 hour shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jellyrolls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Jellyrolls in popular locations

• Jellyrolls
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?