Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews in Norcross, GA

Competitive yet prospering environment
CCPM (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 6, 2019
Every day is packed full of challenges that change from day to day. Jenkins strives to live out its mission "Restoring property and lives with a servants heart" and to uphold biblical values. We are given the task of managing multiple projects simultaneously while keeping track of several administrative duties. The work place culture is surrounded by competitive yet caring associates who help you to achieve your goals. We're a great team striving for excellence.
Pros
Ability to help restore property and lives
Cons
Stress levels can be high to due circusmstances beyond our control (i.e subs and irate homeowners)
Terrible! No family/work separtation
Water Damage/Mold Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 14, 2018
Seemed like a positive move when I first started but eventually found out the company is full of false promises. They work you to death/no family time
Pros
Decent pay and job security
Cons
No family/work separtation, poor management and poor structure
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 17, 2018

Due to the nature of the insurance restoration industry, hours can be quite different from a normal 9-5 job and certain positions require an "on call" response. We do our best to make sure each office is adequately staffed in order to allow employees time off.