Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews in Sterling, VA

Good Company
Anonymouse (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 16, 2018
I loved working at Jenkins. The pay for entry-level was unlivable for me so I had to seek employment that was able to pay more - especially for NOVA area. I miss working in such a great environment though.
Pros
Tons!
Cons
Low pay
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 12, 2018

We feel our entry level position compensation is on pace with the marketplace rates. However, our goal is to promote our entry level positions to other positions in our company after 1-3 years. Our company believes strongly in promoting from within, and this has been something we've done well for the past decade or 2. Our environment, or company culture, is something that is unique and sets us apart. Our Mission Statement, "Restoring Property and Lives with a Servant's Heart" is not just something we hang on the wall for all to see. It's something we try to live out on a daily basis.

Overall good company to work for
Project Manager/Estimator (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 4, 2016
Jenkins is dedicated to make money and to help each employee to succeed. They pay well with a base salary and a great commission structure. Overall a great company