Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews for Mitigation Technician

I Started a Career Here!
Mitigation Technician (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 6, 2019
I started here with the intention of starting with a great company, helping others during a time of need, and getting as many hours as possible. This company has delivered!

As a tech, you will work long/unusual hours and if you come here knowing that, you will be able to handle the demands.

The culture is great here. When I first started, this was a job opportunity, but now it has become a family!

Finally, with Jenkins being a privately owned company, they do a great job with quality control, so the employees here are genuine, hard working people, trying to provide for their families. Also, you will be afforded unique opportunities. For example, I work out of the Georgia office, but I recently aided in the hurricane responses as a result of Hurricane Florence in the Carolinas.

What first started out as a job opportunity has quickly shown its potential and I know that I have found a career here.
Pros
good pay, overtime, great culture, competitive, goal driven, opportunity, fast pace, non stop work
Cons
stressful industry
Long hours little pay
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 7, 2018
Work all hours of the day and night with very little compensation. Co-workers were horrible and you will get abused if you don't speak up for yourself.
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 10, 2018

A technician position is required to be available 24/7 in our business as we have to respond to our customer's needs and serve them in the time of crisis. We have researched, and we feel our compensation for technicians is above market value. Our technicians commonly serve in that capacity for 1-3 years and then move to another position in the company. Although our Seattle branch has undergone a leadership change in the past year, the future is bright and the office camaraderie is on the rise.

Great company that has many opportunities for advancement
Mitigation Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 12, 2017
The company's culture is amazing. Everyone is willing to help so we all can succeed. The company is focused on customer satisfaction first and foremost. They encourage team building and will go the extra mile to help serve our customers in need.
Pros
Great benefits, company vehicle and credit cards to help get the job done.
Cons
Workload can get very busy at times, but provides unlimited overtime and help.