Jenkins Restorations Culture reviews

Great place
Jenkins Environmental Services Technician (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
The best part of this Job is that the schedule allows family time.

Management and office staff are great.

I am motivated to perfect my english.

Very happy to Work here
Best work environment
Large Loss Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
Jenkins software, technology, equipment, training has made my life so much easier. This company has excelled for excellence. The management is extraordinary and will help you in anyway possible to be successful. I love the spiritual work culture. Jenkins holds high morals that most companies do not offer. Hardest part of the job is time management as there is never enough time in the day. On a day to day bases I’m glad to be a part of this great work environment.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
PM Environmental Commercial Mitigation (Current Employee) –  OverheadJune 14, 2019
Jenkins is the place to be for advancement, atmosphere, tools for education, if you are willing to step up and do your job you will get rewarded for your efforts
Success depends on subs and customers. Despite everything you do.
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
Above excellent place to work because of its workplace culture. Unfortunately, pay and commission is low. Your success is dependent on your customer reviews, and subcontractors. Something that seems simple up front, but in reality it is near extreme challenge to keep subs happy. Customers are customers. You can do everything right in your power but customers are customers. The unfortunate part is that the employee will not reap any compensation towards the commission structure. The good part, good management to back you and thats about it. At the end of the day, good management doesn't put food on the table. It is your hard work but as I said, despite following everything to the "T", circumstances are inevitable, customers are customers, subs are subs, all of which you do not have direct control over. For this, they determine your success with Jenkins, not the work and plenty of hours you will put in. They say is you are doing everything to keep your customer happy and communicate, communicate etc. that you will be fine; not the case. Overall, excellent company with great people. Pay - I'd like to see managements algorithms and data based on location, NOT NATIONAL. Frequently we are told we are compensated above national standard. Please have this research shared and provided to all employees with detailed numbers and facts. Too often when this happens management tends to generalize information to mask the reality. Real numbers, real research, real facts on how this is produced and determined. Commissions - this is another discussion. Look forward to it? No, because there are  more... too many factors that do not reflect the time and effort you put in to it.  less
Happy to be here.
Emergency Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
I like to get pay for what I love to do.
Its important to have a job doing what you like to do.
The culture is important as well.
Its great to be surrounded by people that share them the same beliefs.
Great workplace
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio TXJune 14, 2019
Great faith based company and great culture. The company is employee owned and that adds a since of pride into what we do. The position I am in requires a lot of attention to detail and lots of requirements, but the pay scale is tipped in your favor if you put in the time and focus on the task. Overall love my job and would not change it.
Culture is Crucial
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
Great place to work. The culture is one of camaraderie and a desire to see everyone in the office succeed in work and personal life. Unlike any other work environment I've been a part of.
Culture is the key!
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
The workplace culture is one of the best that I have ever seen! The managers, all the way up the chain of command, are accessible and helpful. Whenever there is an unsolved opportunity, everyone pools their resources to solve whatever needs fixing. This includes help from other co-workers, advice and guidance from managers, and advice and guidance from the Corporate office. There is also a directive to do the right thing and treat people with respect and consideration. There is also the ability to participate in devotions, which can be uplifting and a general catharsis for daily burdens. Overall, the culture is what makes working in restoration a positive atmosphere.
Above the rest...
Director (Current Employee) –  OverheadJune 14, 2019
A great place to work! The people, the culture and opportunities to be involved in growth are awesome! Every company has quirks and opportunities to improve but Jenkins truly cares. I’m blessed to be a part of this company, this team...this family.
Great place to work in a hard industry
Estimator (Current Employee) –  USAJune 14, 2019
I've been here for three years and am happy with company. It's a hard industry to work in, but the people I work with make it worthwhile. Strong company culture.
Wonderful place to work
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas/Fort Worth TXJune 14, 2019
I am very pleased working at Jenkins. I believe in their Christian ethics and love our family first approach. If you do your job and pull your own weight you will be rewarded and recognized. Great company with strong ethics.
CCPM life
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore MDJune 14, 2019
A typical day at work for me starts in the morning and is over when I go to sleep, If your self motivated it's the place for you. You have ample opportunity to learn and forward your career if you so desire. The management team is hands down one of the best I've seen. Workplace culture is pretty good everyone seems to have the same goals and desires for the growth of the company, but we try to have fun doing so. The hardest part of the job would probably be at times I overload myself with work. "Self inflicted". The best part of the job would be that you can set your own goals, six figures or five depending on how hard you push.
Overall great company to work for.
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 13, 2019
The hours are good and the culture is awesome. The work load can be pretty high on what is expected of you and demanding as well but worth it in the end. The benefits are really good with insurance and retirement. Overall a great company to work for and move up you career within.
Review
Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  OverheadJune 13, 2019
Pros

culture and environment is laid back
jeans to work, very casual dress code and provided some nice Jenkins gear
most of upper management is really friendly and approachable
More of a caring environment, most employees are very easy to get along with
Most employees try to help each other
Majority of employees receive an company vehicle and don’t have to pay for gas even on way to work or personal drives
Receive a cell phone which some employees use as only cell
Depending on when you got hired they take new employees out
If in an emergency position can make a lot of overtime
There are employees making a lot of money who came in with little experience and no degree

Cons
You will constantly be on the phone even after you leave for the day/weekends/vacation
Nepotism to the extreme here
Tons of people who were friends before or related, half your office probably goes to a church together
Managers constantly play favorites and pick on those they don’t like
This company cannot handle negative feedback
Most positions require long hours and the feeling that you are always working
High turnover rate
A lot of how does this person still have this job? (answer- usually related to someone/friends with someone)
Managers here cannot handle conflict resolution
Management will ask how they can improve your job then completely ignore everything that was said and barely acknowledge it
There seems to be no reward or incentive for those who work the hardest except more work and no negative consequences for those who do the bear minimum/ ditch work for
  more... others

Summary
This job is great if you are a managers favorite and you will have more of a chance of moving up. If a manager decides they dont like you they wont want to promote you and will promote their favorites and friends instead. If you're a female I wouldn't bother making a move here unless all you want to do here is only be an admin. This is a boys club plus a few female relatives they have hired. If you're willing to work nonstop you can make some good money but you're also at the mercy of your clients. People are not terribly excited to be here but they will put up with everything for the coworkers and the money. Its not the worst place to work but there's nothing about here that stands out and keeps you. A lot of people constantly leave so you might have a lot of people who enjoy working with who leave. There's a lot of nepotism overall. If there is someone who is out to get you managers will not help the situation at all or care. There are a few difficult people Jenkins refuses to do anything about or fire especially if they are friends/related to other employees. Every experience depends on each office, some are better than others.
This is the company you've been looking to work with!!!
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 13, 2019
Great company to work with! Awesome faith-based culture and business ethic. Work hard and you will be handsomely rewarded. This company and it's team members are a lot of fun to work with. Everybody has a voice that is listened to by management.
Road to Success
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 13, 2019
The management style and team work culture is great. I have access to my peers at all times, and learn something new almost everyday. Even in an office that isn't running full steam yet, there is a pride that comes with working here.
The hardest part of the job is the human element with homeowners, and learning hard lessons when subs do not work out.
The best part of the job is the fact that no matter how a job goes, if you learn from your mistakes and always give 100%, you will receive the support you need to succeed.
Project Management Position
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore MDJune 13, 2019
Jenkins Restorations is by far the best company in its industry of insurance repairs/remediation. Great support and compensation! Just be ready to really grind, deal with many crazy customers and work long hours into the weekends to be successful. You will never walk alone though, great team atmosphere.
Perfect Balance
Core Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio TXJune 13, 2019
Jenkins provides a perfect balance of culture and professional growth. Management and upper management believe in and adhere to the core values of the company and utilize those core values to not only provide service to the customers but also to every employee-owner in the company.
Opportunity!
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAJune 13, 2019
So much opportunity. Seeing people advance to management levels is so motivating for the team! Being part of the growth has been a rewarding experience.
Love Jenkins
Large Loss Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJune 13, 2019
I love the workplace culture. There are not very many companies today that puts God in the forefront of their daily activities but at Jenkins we have daily devotions and prayer at the beginning of each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5