Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

Fast pace insurance industry, non stop claims
Claims Project Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 28, 2019
It has been quite the learning curve, jumping from normal estimating process to insurance claims. GO, GO, GO is the name of the game. I love the culture of the company, and some aspects of the project management. Because we work directly with the insurance companies, there are many steps that are required. We have to work with many 3rd party companies also. Some people thrive in with style of work, and others not so much. Just because you have previous experience in project management, does not mean you will succeed in the insurance claim world.
Pros
Great people and culture. good benefits
Cons
Non stop calls coming in, lots of people to deal with
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
January 30, 2019

We do work in a 24/7 industry, and that leads to a very high-paced environment. We have to respond to our customer's needs and serve them in the time of crisis. On most jobs, we have 3 customers, the property owner, the Insurance company, as well as the 3rd party administrator. To deliver the kind of service our customers expect, we must respond to their calls and emails with urgency and that can be taxing on our employees over time. We do it with a Servant's Heart to serve our customers and live out our Mission Statement. We do our best as a company to make sure our employees aren't worked beyond their capacity in order to live up to our core values, including "Commitment to Family".

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.