Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

Long hours little pay
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 7, 2018
Work all hours of the day and night with very little compensation. Co-workers were horrible and you will get abused if you don't speak up for yourself.
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 10, 2018

A technician position is required to be available 24/7 in our business as we have to respond to our customer's needs and serve them in the time of crisis. We have researched, and we feel our compensation for technicians is above market value. Our technicians commonly serve in that capacity for 1-3 years and then move to another position in the company. Although our Seattle branch has undergone a leadership change in the past year, the future is bright and the office camaraderie is on the rise.

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.