Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

good place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 22, 2018
over all a good place to work, they provide good training and a good work environment. they need to work on there upper management, also they need to trust there employees know what there doing if they put them in a situation where they are the local leadership
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 10, 2018

The training we offer our team members is one of the differentiators that sets us apart from our competitors. A rapidly growing, dynamic company, we believe in promotion from within whenever possible. The work environment is part of our unique company culture, which stems from our Mission, Vision, and Core Values. Although we provide training for our managers, we are always looking for additional ways to increase learning and understanding of what we do and how we do it. Since we are structured as a matrix organization, there exists at time to time a healthy “tension”. Working through that tension in a positive manner is part of the designed plan to make us stronger.

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.