Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

I Started a Career Here!
Mitigation Technician (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 6, 2019
I started here with the intention of starting with a great company, helping others during a time of need, and getting as many hours as possible. This company has delivered!

As a tech, you will work long/unusual hours and if you come here knowing that, you will be able to handle the demands.

The culture is great here. When I first started, this was a job opportunity, but now it has become a family!

Finally, with Jenkins being a privately owned company, they do a great job with quality control, so the employees here are genuine, hard working people, trying to provide for their families. Also, you will be afforded unique opportunities. For example, I work out of the Georgia office, but I recently aided in the hurricane responses as a result of Hurricane Florence in the Carolinas.

What first started out as a job opportunity has quickly shown its potential and I know that I have found a career here.
Pros
good pay, overtime, great culture, competitive, goal driven, opportunity, fast pace, non stop work
Cons
stressful industry

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.