Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

A Culture that Stands Above
Core Claims Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 6, 2019
I worked at Jenkins for 2 years. It was a wonderful place to work. The culture is certainly different in a very positive way. The managers are wonderful and genuinely want to help you succeed. The Seattle office is full of great people who enjoy their work and it fosters a good sense of team work. The only difficult part of the job is balancing customer service, serving the adjusters and serving the subcontractors. However, I know that is standard for the industry. Overall, I had a wonderful time and would encourage anyone to consider working for Jenkins.
Pros
Culture, Care for others, healthcare, retirement, Esop

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.