Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

Great Place to work
Large Loss Estimator (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 17, 2017
I love working for this company. They are family oriented with opportunities to advance as they grow. Everyone here truly cares about each other. The biggest difference between this company and similar companies is that Jenkins hires based on character over experience
Pros
Opportunity for great money, Nice company vehicle, truly motivated management team
Cons
stressful industry.

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.