Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

good people
Emergency Service Coordinator/ Mitigation Tech (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 19, 2018
the people are great. job is laid back. only problem not office are treated the same. tech are over work sometimes and under work other time, the is Christian based
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 17, 2018

Due to the nature of the insurance restoration industry, hours can vary from time to time. When a storm or other natural disaster strikes, it can become necessary to work longer hours to help as many families as possible during that time. We do our best as a company to make sure that individuals aren't worked beyond their capacity in order to live up to our core values, including "Committment to Family".

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.