Jenkins Restorations Employee Review

View all Jenkins Restorations reviews

Good Company
Anonymouse (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 16, 2018
I loved working at Jenkins. The pay for entry-level was unlivable for me so I had to seek employment that was able to pay more - especially for NOVA area. I miss working in such a great environment though.
Pros
Tons!
Cons
Low pay
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
December 12, 2018

We feel our entry level position compensation is on pace with the marketplace rates. However, our goal is to promote our entry level positions to other positions in our company after 1-3 years. Our company believes strongly in promoting from within, and this has been something we've done well for the past decade or 2. Our environment, or company culture, is something that is unique and sets us apart. Our Mission Statement, "Restoring Property and Lives with a Servant's Heart" is not just something we hang on the wall for all to see. It's something we try to live out on a daily basis.

Other Jenkins Restorations Employee Reviews

No job advancement for me at least i am hispanic
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved working as a Tech
But I felt they wanted to limit my growth in on one position I tried asking for furthering training I would get denied it was hard after all I loved my job .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Some what discriminatory
Official response from Jenkins Restorations
April 10, 2019

Jenkins Restorations makes every effort to hire for a specific position. Almost all business lines have tiers of advancement, and many leaders and managers are promoted from within the company.

We also encourage local managers to groom future leaders at all levels.

Those same leaders enforce a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination and have open-door (and anonymous) policies available to address HR issues as soon as possible once they know about the issue.

Great people
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 2, 2019
I met some of the most amazing people when I worked here. Family types who love their work and love God. I found that some of my best lifelong friends came as a result of my employment there.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenkins Restorations. Our community is ready to answer.