Jenner & Block LLP Employee Review

View all Jenner & Block LLP reviews

Worked with 5 associates
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 4, 2018
Daily I worked with the attorneys assisting with billing questions and doing administrative duties

Management was great, secretarial supervisor was splendid. she was very helpful and very candid.

The most enjoyable thing was flexible work schedule and the flexibility of the attorneys.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
The lack of work

Other Jenner & Block LLP Employee Reviews

Diversity was a plus
Conference Services Coordinator/Senior Office Rece (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 17, 2019
I enjoyed working for Jenner & Block it was an excellent place to work with great pay and benefits. J&B offered training classes to improve your computer skills.
I give it three stars
Legal Administrative Assistant/Floater (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2019
I assisted 14 attorneys; 10 associates, 4 senior partners in the real estate and estate planning departments. VERY heavy scanning documents, redlining documents, expense reports, attorney time entry.

Very hard to find additional help during crunch time (4-5) when an attorney needs something near close of business and there's not alot of help until Word Processing can step in.

It was stressful but a very good learning experience.