Jenner & Block LLP Employee Review

View all Jenner & Block LLP reviews

Loved working in an office setting.
Legal Secretary & Secretary Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 1, 2018
A typical work day would be assisting attorney in administrative work. Hardest thing about my day was deadlines and trying to not miss my train ride home. Most enjoyable part was the people that worked there.
Pros
Salary, people and vacation and personal time
Cons
4 hours commute

Other Jenner & Block LLP Employee Reviews

Diversity was a plus
Conference Services Coordinator/Senior Office Rece (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 17, 2019
I enjoyed working for Jenner & Block it was an excellent place to work with great pay and benefits. J&B offered training classes to improve your computer skills.
I give it three stars
Legal Administrative Assistant/Floater (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2019
I assisted 14 attorneys; 10 associates, 4 senior partners in the real estate and estate planning departments. VERY heavy scanning documents, redlining documents, expense reports, attorney time entry.

Very hard to find additional help during crunch time (4-5) when an attorney needs something near close of business and there's not alot of help until Word Processing can step in.

It was stressful but a very good learning experience.