Jenner & Block LLP Employee Review

View all Jenner & Block LLP reviews

I give it three stars
Legal Administrative Assistant/Floater (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2019
I assisted 14 attorneys; 10 associates, 4 senior partners in the real estate and estate planning departments. VERY heavy scanning documents, redlining documents, expense reports, attorney time entry.

Very hard to find additional help during crunch time (4-5) when an attorney needs something near close of business and there's not alot of help until Word Processing can step in.

It was stressful but a very good learning experience.

Other Jenner & Block LLP Employee Reviews

Diversity was a plus
Conference Services Coordinator/Senior Office Rece (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 17, 2019
I enjoyed working for Jenner & Block it was an excellent place to work with great pay and benefits. J&B offered training classes to improve your computer skills.
Nice and cooperative people
.NET Architect (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 3, 2019
It's easy to collaborate with open minded folks and that is what Jenner is all about. Our DEV team is dedicated to exceed the norm here.
Also, company does not hesitate from keeping you at bay when it comes to training. If you want to get new skill in something related to your job, management is almost always going for it.
Pros
Friendly environment, cool coworkers