Jenner & Block LLP Employee Review

View all Jenner & Block LLP reviews

Litigator, Employment and Education law
Associate, Complex Commercial Litigation Practice (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2018
I managed the State Board of Investment ("ISBI") manages the defined benefit assets of the State Employees’ Retirement System, the General Assembly Retirement System, the Judges’ Retirement System of Illinois, the Illinois Power Agency, as well as the State of Illinois Deferred Compensation Plan. ISBI is conducting a search to fill its Associate General Counsel/Investment Compliance Officer position. This role is responsible for advising and assisting the Executive Director/Chief Investment Officer and General Counsel in matters related to the legal and compliance affairs of ISBI.

Other Jenner & Block LLP Employee Reviews

Diversity was a plus
Conference Services Coordinator/Senior Office Rece (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 17, 2019
I enjoyed working for Jenner & Block it was an excellent place to work with great pay and benefits. J&B offered training classes to improve your computer skills.
I give it three stars
Legal Administrative Assistant/Floater (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2019
I assisted 14 attorneys; 10 associates, 4 senior partners in the real estate and estate planning departments. VERY heavy scanning documents, redlining documents, expense reports, attorney time entry.

Very hard to find additional help during crunch time (4-5) when an attorney needs something near close of business and there's not alot of help until Word Processing can step in.

It was stressful but a very good learning experience.