JENNETTE BROTHERS INC Employee Reviews

Managment Has no Soul
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCApril 12, 2019
I was hired on as a temporary Van driver and was used as a truck driver because they seem to have a problem keeping just about all there workers. More than likely because they hate to pay anyone.

Especially the people who actually do any real work. The people up stairs could care less about the workers at the bottom......How ironic...…..I was treated like a kid., Micro managed around every corner. Perhaps working harder than the so called management. My job was threated what seems like once a week and It was pretty clear I would not be there pass one year if lucky...…...In short

These people are everything that is wrong with America. No values dollars over people. People have no value unless they are paying you or working free. I pray you people eventually go BROKE BECAUSE OF YOUR POOR MANAGMENT.
Pros
Nothing Really
Cons
Pay Healthcare
Eccentric CEO
Graphic Designer / Marketing (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCJanuary 4, 2018
Eccentric CEO tries to push marketing, design, and public resource services to customers without hiring any one trained in the field or providing any kind of budget. Encourages image theft from Google.
No job security
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCJune 27, 2017
typical family owned business. People where friendly to work with. fast place in the summer, very slow in the winter. there is no job security and no room for growth in the company.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCSeptember 22, 2016
enjoyed everything about working with this company. enjoyed learning new skills, and enjoyed all my co-workers as well as managers and bosses.