Jennings Center for Older Adults Employee Review

View all Jennings Center for Older Adults reviews

productive and fun workplace, very team oriented
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHAugust 31, 2013
This was the location of my third clinical rotation. My typical day was to go over my schedule and perform therapy in the capacity of a student physical therapist assistant. The director tried to make the work assignments fair and balanced for all therapy employees. What I found best was that once you were assigned a resident you worked with that same resident until they were discharged from therapy. That allowed you to give accurate descriptions of their abilities from one day to the next. The employees were very kind to help a student and each other for ideas. They truly were a hard working team that got along with everyone. The only thing that I did not find favorable was that some residents could not tolerate the max therapy times they were given so productivity had to go down when you had to re-start later in the day.

Other Jennings Center for Older Adults Employee Reviews

Had nice opertunities
Dining Services (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoy working and helping residents in all I can to support their needs. I have a lot of patience to work with them I have a lot of experience working in nursing home I hope to work in another nursing home again or find another field I enjoy doing I like helping customers and being a team on working I am always on time and ready to work and flexible to work anytime
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
I had the pleasure of working with a great staff.
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Garfield, OhioOctober 17, 2017
Reading dietary cards and filling the orders. Afterwards collect trays, wash, clean up, and prep for the next shift. Simple work. Kitchen staff or 4-5 per shift.
Pros
Simple work, clean building, appreciated their staff.
Cons
No room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jennings Center for Older Adults. Our community is ready to answer.

Jennings Center for Older Adults Reviews by Location