Jenny Craig Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun Environment and great to help people with their health goals
Health and Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 10, 2018
This job is very rewarding when it comes to helping our clients reach their weight loss and health goals. We work closely both with staff and clients to ensure they get maximum results. Down time would consist of making calls to current and previous clients, inventory, updating files, taking care of inventory, etc. The staff is very tight knit and fun to work with. Seeing clients reach their goals is the best part of the job.
Pros
flexible schedule, fun environment, rewarding
Great Atmosphere
Client Service Coordinator / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJuly 8, 2018
It was an interesting job. Meeting so many individuals from every walk of life who were all on the same path of weight loss. It was incredible to see everybody's journey.
An "OK" place to work
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Western Springs, ILJuly 6, 2018
It's OK to work for this company. Hourly wage is low. You do get compensated by the amount of sales you make and food that you sell.
Food is expensive, but you will lose weight
Rewarding place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2018
Jenny Craig is a supportive environment, in that you can always find support if you need it. I find it rewarding to talk to clients on a weekly bases to help them with their weight loss.
Pros
fun company to work for
Cons
need to very skilled in time management
ok place
sales representative, and filing papers (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 25, 2018
an ok place to work. always cutting hours. management wasn't good at boca and Boynton, rude customers. Maybe worked 1hour every shift. Coworkers were good.
Fun place, but not productive
Personal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 12, 2018
Managment was horrible, no experience in management. I loved my Clients, I worked very diligently to get them to their Goal!
It was a Joy knowing I made a difference in someonces life, my co-workers were wonderful!The hardest part of the job was not enough income. Work on commission was hard since most of my clients reach their goal
rewarding
HEALTH/WELLNESS COACH (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJune 5, 2018
Great environment to work in. Potential company career growth. experience the Jenny Craig journey. Effective product and company training. Great benefits
Weight Loss Consultant/
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 3, 2018
A typical day at JC was reviewing Clients Files, then consucting their Appointments, through out; generally a Split-shift Day schedule.
Required excellent listening skills, communication, and problem solving. Retention was a big area as well.
I loved my Clients, and worked very diligently to get them to their Goal!
It was a Joy working for Jenny Craig, and my co-workers were wonderful!
Hardest part of the job... not enough income during down times.
Pros
TEAM-WORK - Getting to Help Others!
Cons
not enought income
No social life
Center Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 28, 2018
You're expected to work weekends, holidays, and some evenings. Getting coverage and time off is almost impossible. Even if you love what you do you get burnt out and feel unsupported by superiors.
Pros
Helping people every single day live better and healthier lives.
Cons
You won't have a social life and have to say no to many social events.
Great place to learn how to manage
Centre Director (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2018
Loved working here! It was a great place to learn how to manage and be able to promote myself. Only draw back was once I started to not "do the program" I was pushed out.
work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA 92008May 21, 2018
It was great working there. Team work ethics, training was great. learned a lot. Customer service and all the departments were helpful. I was able to help a lot of members and non members with questions they needed answered. Sometimes it was not and easy task with irate members but I held my composer and acted professionally as possible.
Pros
Love my team and management.
Cons
Traffic was bad going to and from work.
Disappointed Franchisee
Owner & General Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 20, 2018
Management team is smart and was very supportive. We had several customers sign up but unfortunately the business model was not one that proved to be profitable
Pros
Good management team
Cons
Unproven business model
Interesting Client Base
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2018
Jenny Craig was an opportunity to help other people succeed in their weight loss efforts. The food based program was the basic tool, along with weekly consultations. Management pushed sales as the driving force during meetings with clients.
Pros
Being involved in the success of clients.
Cons
Sales based business.
Fun atmosphere
Health & Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 9, 2018
A great place to work if you love having fun and helping people. Great training and management support. Product discounts are wonderful and the food is terrific.
Good place to work at
Sr. Business Analyst / Technical Programming (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 8, 2018
The previous management tried to make CRM into an ERP software and had wasted millions of dollars. This made their JDE ERP software into a data collector. What this did was to hire so many people to police the CRM software and really wasted too much money and effort for no reason.
below
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDMay 4, 2018
It is a great company to work for because of the clients and people that you meet. They do not allow room for growth and there is an unaffairness when it comes to promoting qualified workers.
Pros
Great weightloss programs and education
Cons
All your time is taken the hours are in consistant and not flexible
Mission you can get behind with excellent leadership and benefits
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 25, 2018
Great organization to work for and be a part of. Leadership takes suggestions seriously and works to implement improvements. Best part of the job is being a part of an organization that creates changes in peoples lives.
Pros
Leadership, commitment to their people
great place to work
Weight Loss Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAApril 24, 2018
I have never worked anywhere more supportive and appreciative of their staff. If you like to help people lose weight this is a good fit for you. It's a great program.
new management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 20, 2018
this company was losing money and ended up being sold to a new owner and afterwards we received new management that brought down the companies morale and it was only down hill from there.
Pros
pay was reasonable at the time
Cons
micro managers, stopped caring for employees
challenging and rewarding
Program Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 19, 2018
I've learned so much and I continue to do so. One of the many things I've learned at Jenny is to become a better listener. I have learned to listen to understand clients needs in order to best service them. Another thing I've learned is time management. In a fast pace environment as a program director can meet with anywhere from 5 to 10 clients a day ( sometimes more). To keep things running smoothly we have to keep appointment times on the mark. The hardest part about this job is when a client quits the program for whatever reason even after your best efforts to help them with their healthy lifestyle goals.
Pros
rewarding, postive challenges
Cons
no health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jenny Craig. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight