Jericho Project Employee Reviews

FUN place to work
Senior Case Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2018
A typical day in Jericho was very fast paced and the clients were pretty nice.And the work was very rewarding helping people was also top priority, make sure the clients were given access to to all services rendered was a must.
Pros
Nice play to work at.
Cons
N/a
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 16, 2018
The agency is a very good place work. The agency thrives on carrying out its mission and vision. Clients are treated with respect and there is ongoing staff training.
Supportive Housing
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 30, 2018
● Responsible for the overall Building Operational, Administrative and Clinical aspects of a DOHMH 56 unit Veteran Supportive Housing program.
● Collaborate with various agencies to develop linkage agreements and ensure referrals and ensured the development of HPD Section 8 applications.
● Develop program specific policy and procedures to ensure quality assurance.
● Responsible for program budget and budget modifications
● Developed and monitor Scope of Service goals regulated by DOHMH

In the time I've been with Jericho Project, I have learned the most cutting edged techniques needed to manage a supportive housing program.
Pros
Tranings
Cons
Commute
Somewhat a great company went until it comes to pay
shipping order pulling bagging and packing (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2018
Very great CEO before is under him as leadership they need more training on professional don't know the time of nothing no no the leadership or the meaning of business management the people that he has under him has no leadership qualifications at all no other man that Direct commands
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
One 15-minute break
Good place to work.
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CAJanuary 21, 2018
Jericho was a pleasure to work for.The best part of the job was teaching others and given others the skills to work hard and be productive. The days start early and end late but it was a pleasure working for them.
Good for starting out
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
There isn't anything too bad to say about the Jericho Project. It was a really nice place to work, the employees are nice and there were a few learning experiences. Not the best, but not the worst. Good for beginners in IT
Pros
Light workload, manageable.
Cons
Sites are too spread out
Serious work place
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 4, 2017
I can say from working here for a month .its a very slow pace job. I believe its a come to work and do your job come home and relax type of job. house manager
Pros
slow pace
Cons
slow pace
One of the worst places to work.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 6, 2017
I worked for Jericho Project for over 4 yrs.and what I found in this organization is a cultural where if you are liked you will be pushed up, never mind the fact that they don't know the first thing about the positions. The case managers get the scraps that fall off the table, while the non-working supervisor/directors live well off the sweat of your back.
Pros
Cons
Non working supervisor/director, dont do it.
positive atmosphere
Assistant Site Director (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 5, 2017
Great place to work! A place to start and finish your career. Your thoughts and ideas matters. There's room for growth. Everyone in the agency have embrace the mission statement and works towards carrying it out.
Pros
understanding of staff issues
Cons
insurance benefit package
Great Place
case manager (Former Employee) –  New york, NYJune 8, 2017
I was a case manager in Manhattan location. Really great place to work at. Very close knit, and helpful employees to work with. The workload is not very high at all and it is very satisfying as you really get to help veterans out. lots of training involved and you are constantly learning. I wish I didn't have to leave but I had to relocate.
Enjoyed working with clients
Senior Career Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 22, 2017
Jericho Project was great to work for.Always put the needs of the clients first. Very good at providing information and resources for clients. Would love to return if I still lived in NY
prefer not disclose
Financial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 15, 2016
it was an experiance. ..just time to make a career change. The is no room for advancement . The work life balance is good but compensation is not at industry standard .
wonderful company
Jericho computer Learning Center's Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2016
This part of the company was closed due to lack of federal funding. Never the less, it was a great place to work. this company is a great way to give back to your community.
Pros
Great place to work.
ruuuuuunnnnn
case manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 14, 2016
The worst place ever. The Bronx location was absolutely maddening! ! Bullying goes on right in front of the boss. People were fired on hear say alone. The worst place ever. You will regret it if u work at this place.
Pros
helping families in need
Cons
cult like experience
Purposeful and supportive work environment
Assistant Director/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, New YorkJanuary 6, 2015
At the end of the day I felt fulfilled and encouraged. I learned a great deal of diversity and patience. Management was supportive and co-workers were easy and enjoyable to work with. Providing optimal care and services to our consumers was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Cultural and Professional Diversity
Cons
Apartment buildings with no elevators
Dysfunctional family setting
Maintenance Worker Jericho Project (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 9, 2012
A typical day at work was generally good..I learned that not every one has your best interest at heart.Management at the top level was excellent,but on a lower level management has no one checking on them..My co workers were dedicated professionals.The hardest part of the job was working in a hostile work internment.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping our clients who for the most part just came out of the shelter system.
Pros
helping people who really need help..
Great Work Enviroment
Front Desk Attendent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2012
Small Business office but great people. The pay could be more even though I was only an Intern.
Pros
near subway, near shooping district
Cons
short term