Jericho Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

I am very eagerness to get the job at Jericho Rd
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bufallo ,NY at Parton St.November 18, 2019
I have more experience for medical assistance I am hard worker and I will come early to the work, I work as team worker I work with my co-worker we do the work as cooperative
High Income Potential
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDOctober 10, 2019
Provided a very high level of income when I was willing to put in the time. Always work available whenever I wanted it, and plenty of time off whenever I asked for it. Management could be tough to deal with at times.
Unreliable
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDSeptember 29, 2019
Very nice people..... but..... nice doesn't put money in my bank account.
Jericho is just too unreliable and the money just isn't worth showing up for. I really regret coming to work here. Over the road driving pays as well
Free Housing, Good Group of Guys
Driver (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDAugust 13, 2018
Didn't mind the long hours and hourly pay. Some of the guys were a lot of fun to work with, other were just about a bunch of drama. Overall a pretty nice place to work if you get along with everyone.
Pros
Free Housing, Lots of Hours, Family Owned
Cons
Lots of Cliques, Some Favoritism, Family Owned
Laid back place to work I liked it
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDJanuary 18, 2018
A typical day at work, you’d fix maybe 6-7 semi trucks a day maybe more. I’ve learned so much on how fix semi trucks. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management.
Decent
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  Woodward, OKDecember 27, 2017
Great ownership and people to work with.
Not much benefits
Pay isn’t great
You get what you put in
Expect to get called out late at night
Great relationship builders
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Great Company
IT Technician/Safety Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 19, 2017
Worked there many years. The owner does his best to keep his workers happy. Started as a laborer and became their safety director. Great company to work for.
one of the worse unprofessional/unsafety/unmanaged
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Watford City, ND/ & other statesFebruary 27, 2016
i'm sure i have never even heard of a place of work this bad in me 32 yrs in delvr/cdl.i could not color any stars (had 2 put 1 2 rate) & had to have a judge look @ them.1 yrs 4 this date.in my 52 yrs of work i have never dissed a job i did.i'm still not Jericho Services is.
Pros
part time pay/water/production water verifiable experence
Cons
will screw ur record up 4 sure, if u have a professional record
Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDNovember 8, 2015
Employees for the most part were hired with no previous experience.
Required training for all employees was primary. Turnover of employees was very high. Safety was also primary.
Pros
Good pay, Good schedule
Cons
employee turnover, family operations
good company
CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Watford City, NDSeptember 26, 2015
good company to work for very flexible and understanding management
oil field work long hours. expect to get dirty
good group of guys to work around
Pros
pay
Cons
consistent hours
This company was great to work for. Very family oriented.
Dispatcher/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Woodward, OKApril 6, 2015
I really like the way this company was there to help people in the community as well as their employees. My co-workers were fun to work with always enjoyed being around them.
Favoritism
Driver (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDMarch 19, 2015
North Dakota Division

A typical day at work consist of hauling water for the fracking of wells. When working, if there's work, you'll haul water all day from water depots and frack tanks to the frack location.

There is flow-back and production work. However, you have to be one of the favorites or 'good ole boys' to get to work this.

Speaking of favorites! It's an extremely cliquish environment. There is no seniority system there, unless management wants seniority to apply. It's all about who likes you and if you're a "Country Boy" or a favorite. If not, you're out of luck.

Management consist of Truck Pushers. The pushers are who run the jobs and back you in at the job sites. The majority of them are extremely "Hot Headed." With that being said, be prepared to be yelled at for the littlest things. Communication is nonexistent with them, and interpersonal communication is not their strong-suit.

Co-workers are decent. However, like stated before, it's an extremely cliquish atmosphere.

There's nothing really hard about the job. The most discouraging part is the favoritism, but every job has that I guess.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the paychecks. If there's work, then you'll make $10,000 easy a month. That's if there's work!

Equipment:

Jericho runs 13 speed day cab Mack's. Some of the trucks are falling apart, while some are in newer condition.

There's full-time mechanics on duty everyday. However, you'll do most the work on the truck if you need something fixed. You also change your own tires, so if that's not your thing, then stay away.
  more...

Jericho provides you with FR uniforms and safety gear. That's a huge plus and money saver.

All in all:

Jericho is a decent place to get experience and move on. They hire drivers freshly out of CDL school. Driver compensation is well when working.Furthermore, as long as you can get into the clique system, you'll be set. Get the experience and move on!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Favoritism
work place at jericho
driver labor (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDMarch 5, 2015
job was fun if you like driving in sub zero temp job was not hard pick up and delivery of water to a frac care and up keep of truck and trailer and the equipment on your vech
Pros
adventure driving in all conditions
Cons
sub zero temps
Great for gaining experience
Class-A Tanker Driver, Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Watford City, NDNovember 29, 2012
A high turn-over ratio company based in the Bakken oil field, Jericho Services focuses mostly on hauling/transferring of cold/hot water to storage and frac sites.