JERRY SEINER DEALERSHIPS Employee Reviews

Very busy, great environment
Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 5, 2018
Its very fast paced, hard to keep up most days, but coworkers and managers make it easier. Hardest part of the job is being on your feet for the full eight hours of work.
Pros
good pay, environment
Cons
nonstop work
Beware of working here it's not about what u know it's about who u know
HARDWORKING DEDICATED BODY TECH (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTOctober 10, 2017
The hardest part about this job was to watch employees that worked here years be pushed out the door. They do not treat everyone equal. I worked long hours
Pros
None, U got to use the frame rack when a "particular individual" felt like letting u use it, It shouldn't be called Jerry Seiners it should be called R & R Seiners
Cons
The low ball estimates are a joke, the management is a joke, upper management was even worse, the parts dept. was a joke, This place is just a complete joke, save yourself the wasted time
Fun place to work, good pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2017
Fun place to sell cars! Employees are awesome, requires a lot of time and the hours aren't very flexible. All in all it's a great place to sell cars especially to people who are new to sales.
Not very
Parts Clerk (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 9, 2017
I receive parts and unload trucks and check parts in and help with the parts counter I started out detailing cars with the company and worked in every department
Exciting Sales Experience
Sales and Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTDecember 15, 2016
Great managers and lots of fun selling cars. Fun sales training and product knowledge is gained through driving cars! Fun for the experience, not a career.
Great Company to work for
Parts Expediter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 26, 2016
I worked for Jerry Seiner for a few years while I went to college. They worked around my school schedule, and we really flexible with going to college.
Pros
flexible
Cons
low pay
Great Place
Apprentice Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 29, 2016
Spent 2 years here, mostly as a trainee. Coworkers were always willing help with questions or as an extra set of hands. Factory training provided and encouraged.
Daily tasks
Service Appointment Coordinator/ Advisor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 19, 2015
I am a customer service representative. I answer the phone pools that come in each day and schedule service appointments along with answering any questions the customer may have. I also coordinate accessory installations for newer vehicles purchased. In a sense I manage all the lot attendants and make sure they are fullfilling all daily duties required by the dealership. What i've learned from my position is improved communication skills, problem solving skills, patience, time management skills, management, being well organized and detail oriented. I love my co-workers, their extremely easy to work with and always very helpful. The most difficult part of my job is covering for the service advisors when they are gone, because it's difficult to determine what work is going on in the shop and what work can be brought in for that day.
Pros
experience dealing with the different types customers.
Cons
Covering the service advisors shifts. Day and Evening
Good place to work for a second job, or just starting out!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 13, 2015
Good people good management just not a lot of room to advance in the company. The best part about this company was they worked with you on your schedule for the most part and they are REALLY laid back. The company itself has been around for years and I do not see them going out of business anytime soon.

The hardest part about the job is really just trying to advance in the company.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays.
Cons
No room to advance and hard to get raises.
Nice But Out Of Touch
Auto Sales Representative - 18/Feb (Current Employee) –  UtahMay 18, 2015
Seiner has a great product and there are many wonderful people on staff. The torch has been passed from Seiner, yet the 'old guard' persists in 'doing things the way we've always done them.' Given the changes in auto retailing, this is a recipe for disaster. In fact, Seiner dealerships are struggling.
great people to work with.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  UtahFebruary 20, 2015
I worked on the accounting side at the dealership doing payables for awhile. I learned how to manage money and how to take track of paperwork and invoices. I learned data entry and got very good at inputting info. Also learned to balance their cash at the end of the day.
Pros
Friendly envoriment
Cons
Nothing really
Good job to work while going to school
Vehicle Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 11, 2014
Start the morning with cleaning the lot and filing holes between cars, then cleaning deliveries, which is when we clean cars that are sold, to be shown, or put in showrooms.
I have learned that dedication will get you far and communication in a big deal work place like that is extremely important. The management is kind of all over, and they don't exactly get things around clearly, but are all around good people. The hardest part of this job would be the time limits you have on vehicles to get cleaned, but that most enjoyable the part is the working with other people and breaks, and the mechanics are great to be around as well. Everyone helps each other out like a team.
Pros
Free lunch once a month, friendships made, benefits (health, dental, etc.)
Cons
Short Breaks, communication barrier, and flexible scheduling at times
Decent place to work, fun people.
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 18, 2013
Usually a good day at work just get in a truck and deliver parts and pick them up as needed not too much stress.
Pros
Good deals on used/new cars.
Cons
Some of the people there shouldn't being the position they are in currently.
I would not work here again.
IT Manger (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 3, 2013
Sales environment, driven cut throat individuals, culture of domination. Not a very healthy environment for growth or development.
Pros
My office was the lunch room
Cons
my office was the lunch room.
Support of Retail Sales establishment
IT Manger (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 6, 2012
I enjoyed some of the people I worked with, but overall would not work in a retail establishment of this kind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JERRY SEINER DEALERSHIPS. Our community is ready to answer.

JERRY SEINER DEALERSHIPS Reviews by Location