Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

Keep looking
None (Former Employee) –  Whippany, NJJuly 2, 2019
Will sell you on lies. Only care about their bottom line, not their employees. Work life balance is a joke unless it helps them. Her way or her way. Very disappointing but taught me alot for the future.
Positive Workplace with supportive co-workers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Whippany, NJFebruary 20, 2019
I was given the opportunity most employers would not have due to my experience level. Being a recent grad comes with a lot of no's before you can finally land that highly anticipated job. Jersey Staffing not only gave me the opportunity, but they are also giving me the foundation I need to be a successful recruiter. The support I receive everyday from the team is what drives me everyday to be better than yesterday.I am allowed to be myself, as well as work hard and represent the company well.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when the team and I can collaborate on process improvements and they all be taken into consideration, no matter the job title. I am grateful to have such a supportive team and I would highly reccommend Jersey Staffing Solutions!
Pros
Supportive team, no micro-management
Sky is the limit here
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Whippany, NJFebruary 20, 2019
The most enjoyable parts of working at Jersey Staffing are numerous. Every day is a collaborative celebration of you and your teams successes. You are truly valued as an employee and your ideas/thoughts are always considered. There is ample opportunity to grow and shine within the company. The most important are the people you work with, who make each day sometimes not even feel like you are "working." It is truly a unique environment to be apart of and a company that will continue to thrive.
Dishonest Staffing Agency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 2, 2018
Be careful of the lies this agency tells you. They will lie just so you take the position. They told me a position was permanent for a company they were working with when in fact the position was a temp. They lied to me just so I would accept it, and when I tried to clarify why they didn't tell me the truth the recruiter was avoiding my calls. Completely unprofessional and dishonest staffing agency with unethical practices. It's staffing agency's like this that disgust me!
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Dishonest, Lies, Shady Recruiting
Great Agency to work for
HR Coordinator Assistant - Contract Assignment (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 10, 2015
* Great assignments
* Always learning and different roles
* Great recruiters
* Great team
* none
* Having to work on different assignments
Worthless staffing agency
N/A (Former Employee) –  Mount Arlington, NJFebruary 20, 2015
Deceptive practices and dead end employment options. I do not recommend. Find another staffing agency for more substantial work opportunities and clear information about where and who you will be employed with.
Cons
Deceptive information