I would avoid micro managing
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
I would get rid of their entire business model. It is designed around other corporate gyms, and corporate gyms just care about money. Family owned business, no room for growth, I put 3 years into the company and I got a 15 second phone call thanking me for my service to the company. That's the thanks I get? I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
- What is the most stressful part about working at Jersey Strong?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Jersey Strong about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What benefits does Jersey Strong offer?2 people answered
- What certifications are requires/preferred?Answered by Jersey Strong
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Jersey Strong? What are the steps along t…One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Jersey Strong?One person answered
- Whats the pay for babysitter position?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Jersey Strong? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Jersey Strong?
- Is this place on the bus line. If I am coming from keansburg to Middletown would I be able to the bu…