JES TECH Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Sleep Study Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2018
I enjoyed working with this company and the management team. If you like working with a company who cares about the employee, this is the company you want to be a part of.
Pros
An excellent place to work... Feels like you are apart of a family
Cons
Friendly atmosphere, great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2017
I am responsible for scheduling clients for 3 counselors and 1 psychiatrist. Order reading materials and office supplies. Enter data into EMR and enter time into ADP. Inventory, answer phones all the normal Administrative things. I have learned to be more proficient when entering appointments in two separate locations.
Pros
9/80 work schedule
Cons
no raise because of being federal contractor
The opprtunity to work on some unique projects.
Quality Assurance Record Center (QARC) Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Quality Assurance Group, Entered records into the database, Opening and closing of paper work, customer reports.

I learned to pay attention to details.

Management: Great group of people to work for.

Co-workers: I enjoyed working with my co-workers. They are a good group to work with.

I did not find this job hard at all. I enjoyed working for the company and with the people. I still miss them to this day.

I enjoyed the unique projects that I worked on.
Budget cuts
Quality Assurance Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
Space program has had budget cuts and layoffs. Our primary contractor has cut our salaries twenty percent in the past three years and laid off many employees with years of aerospace experience.
Pros
Pride and satisfaction in supporting the U.S space program.
Cons
Budget and salary cuts.
Safe work environment
Quality Inspector Specialits (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 28, 2014
responsible for day to day activities and responsibilities for quality assurance and compliance around site.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Health benefits
Best Job Ever!
Subject Monitor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2014
This is by far the best company to work for. I have been with this company for about ten years now. The owners are great people treat everyone equal more like family. They have great company events and is really fun just to get to know everyone from different departments. Since ive been employeed here i have never had any complaints or disapointments. I have also had the opportunity to move up as a supervisor in my department which is great. The only con is that i am on a contract that will soon end, but hopefully i will land a permenent job with them, but where ever I shall go I will take my leadship skills,professionalism, effective communication skill and all of the other knowledge JES Tech has thought me over the years.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
contract