Jet's Pizza Employee Reviews

High variability of inflow of costumers: hard to predict
Insider/cook (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 18, 2018
High amount of variability concerning the business coming to jets. Pizza is ordered generally around the lunch and dinner hours, so these are usually where you will be scheduled. Also people tend to order pizza due to a special occasion or holiday, other than that it is difficult to predict.
Pros
Free slices, discount
Cons
limited hours
Its a delivery job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  West Allis, WISeptember 15, 2018
The lunch and dinner rush is the only busy times, and 1 manager freaks out all the time. for the most part though its an okay in between jobs, job. most of the managers let you take home food after your shift which is cool.
It was good
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 13, 2018
It was a good job for just getting out of high school and earning some money. The manager was nice, I worked full time in the summary and when I was in school I worked 20 hours.
Enjoyable place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Charter Township of Cascade, MISeptember 12, 2018
Jet's pizza has been a great employer, and has treated me 100% fairly. The atmosphere is friendly and productive, and the management is more than accommodating and professional.

The most difficult part of the job comes during peak (rush) hours, when it can be very hectic and fast paced.

I would highly recommend this location of Jet's pizza as an employer.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, opportunity for advancement
Cons
No paid benefits
Lacking in the caring about their employees department
Crew Member/Cook (Current Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLSeptember 10, 2018
This place I feel has gone very downhill ever since the change of management, it is changing and honestly has lost its joy and is now a pit that is falling apart by the second, No thanks to a general manager who doesn't care to listen to anyone unless they have a new idea on ways to make them money, will not provide you with sufficient hours, and no benefits at all. Do not except paid vacation, medical, dental, nothing.
Cons
Wasn’t my favorite place to work to be honest. Although the money was good...
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Management could of been better. Boss man was a stressful guy as he was stressed himself. I ran the store a lot, keep in mind I was 16, there were other employees in store but couldn’t help much.
Cons
Never got mistakes or any benefits. No food or discounts. Nothing!!!
Great place to work and learn about the food industry
Manager (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MISeptember 8, 2018
Overall, it is an ideal place to work if you would like to further advance yourself in the food industry. Whether you are making dough, or doing prep work, you can really get a feel for what it is all about when preparing food for customers.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 8, 2018
It's great because as an employee you are able to explore all job positions and try out all different things. I was able to work the cash register as well as making pizzas.
Great place to work with great food to eat
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 7, 2018
This job was really easy. Even though it would get really busy at some points, at the end of the day its just making pizza it doesn't take a rocket scientist.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
short breaks / hot inside because of oven
Fun engaging work environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLSeptember 7, 2018
I was a delivery driver for Jets while I was in college and I worked part time. I can honestly say I had a good time working there. My co-workers were all friendly and cooperative. The management was particularity friendly, engaging and efficient. Working out routes with other drivers was fun and fast paced.
Fun and safe place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Byron Center, MISeptember 1, 2018
Great place to work for flexibility in scheduling. If you are in school they will help make it so the scheduling works for you. Safe and fun environment to work in. The only downside is that your hours are never consistent.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Bad hours
very laid back place
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 31, 2018
As long as you don't make silly mistakes its a pretty fun adn easy job. i delivered and helped make pizzas and cleaned up at night. even if you make mistakes you get to eat the messed up pizza so that was nice. also you can take smoke breaks when you want to and theres no real penalty for being late with a pizza, maybe just a small or no tip but the pizza is great so people tend to not care too much about how long it takes.
Jets
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Saline, MIAugust 27, 2018
I don’t really have much of a review. I’ve enjoyed working for for the last 4 years as it’s taught me a lot about working in the food industry and customer service and I’m proud to say that I’m taking away a lot of positive traits.
Pros
Positive coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
An alright work experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 21, 2018
It was a relaxed work environment, but perhaps could have been better if they handled some customer interactions a little better. I did not get to witness to much because I was a delivery driver, but was not to pleasant from I did witness.
Great First Job
In Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunbury, OHAugust 20, 2018
Jets was the first job I ever worked at and I was at the register and worked my way to a manager position. I enjoyed my time there and I was sad to leave when I moved out of state.
Pros
Free food, flexible schedule, laid back work environment
Cons
Low pay, no benefits offered for younger employees
I've Worked Here Now For 4 Months And I Love It
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 20, 2018
If you're into fast-paced and exciting work, then Jet's Pizza is certainly for you. I answer phones, do register, make salads, fill sauces, etc. All of the people I work with are extremely kind and the managers are very understanding if you simply need a day off (as long as you tell them at least a week in advance).
Dealing with customers can sometimes be difficult, but as long as you keep a positive mindset, you'll be alright. Time goes by extremely fast on the weekends, as well.
I am a high school student and part-time. I work 20-30 hours per week.
Jet's Pizza is a wonderful first job for anyone who's looking for good/reasonable pay.
Pros
free slices, discounted orders, understanding managers
Cons
no breaks
fun workplace great pizza
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Lewis Center, OHAugust 15, 2018
jets pizza is usually a busy day filled with lots of dishes and food orders, but they pay is great and the hours go by pretty quickly , management is also great and respectfull
Pros
great management and food
Cons
don't give enough hours to drivers
Wonderful company to work for
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIAugust 9, 2018
Jet's Pizza was a wonderful experience. The constant moving around and fast paced job was perfect for me. Interacting with the customers one-on-one was definitely my favorite part. I would highly recommend Jet's Pizza as a very welcoming place for anyone new to the company.
Pros
Discounted food, Tips, Fast Paced Environment, Co-Workers
Cons
Car upkeep, slow season
Fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIAugust 9, 2018
Working at Jet's Pizza is great if you are a high school student or a college student, they are very flexible with hours and time off for vacation. Jet's makes it easy to work around your school schedule and the management is awesome.
Starting going down hill after gm left.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 6, 2018
After multiple new gms, at jets the procedures and standards got to change more and more, it was difficult to maintain the work place how it was origanlly maintained. I quit because the gm at the current time wasn’t following any of the jets standard procedures.