Jet Aviation
68Average

Jet Aviation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I manage the maintenance on a Gulfstream GIII. I do it all from repairing the coffee pot to changing tires or trouble-shooting an avionics issue. I perform aircraft post flight/pre-flight checks, document maintenance actions and maintain the aircrafts permanent record files. I track up coming maintenance/inspections on Gulfstream CMP.net and provide document to this system for accurate maintenance tracking. I build maintenance packages for vendors to complete 12/24/36/48/72 month inspections. I review all post maintenance documents for accuracy as well as review all invoices for accurate billing. I approve al maintenance invoice billing for this aircraft. I maintain a parts and consumables stock and conduct inspections for expired cure dates ever three months as well as annually. I build the annual maintenance budget based on the next years up coming maintenance/inspections and account for planning. I conduct engine runs and taxi the aircraft when necessary to complete maintenance inspection and or squawks. There is so much more That I do like travel with the aircraft while it is at a maintenance vendor. I keep the maintenance on track and also conduct vendor audits while at a vendor facility.
Pros
I have the freedom to have a flexible my work schedule.
Cons
I have to be available 24-7
Leave a review. Help people like you.