Jet Direct Mortgage

Jet Direct Mortgage Employee Reviews

United States12 reviews
Good employer
Good employer and an outstanding manager. Hours and resources were good. Morale was good. Work/life balance was good. Communication with direct supervisor was excellent.
Best company to work for
I have been with this company since I was 18 years old and have worked in all different departments. The owner and staff have always ensured that I keep moving up in this business and I have learned so much along the way by doing that. There is such a positive atmosphere from the top down. There are always doors that are open and a judge-free atmosphere. We have all different events throughout the year that bring us all together as 1 big family. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else due to every role I have had here, I have been fully trained to grasp the role and get better and better with each role. The most enjoyable part of my job here is the reward on our client's faces when I have had the tools to walk them through the process and get that end result of a smile from a process that went smooth due to all of the departments working together to achieve success! I would highly recommend to anyone that I know, that Jet Direct is the place to work!
Nice while working but watch out
I know I sound like a scorned ex-employee, but my experience was great, until I was asked to start different position "dont worry it won't effect salary". Until a few months later-"we have to cut salary" then despite no negative reviews, they hired new person for my "temporary fill in position" I train them and switch back to original position (still at reduced salary) then out of nowhere, and in the midst of tremendous growth--"we have to let you go"
?!?! Watch your back
Pros
While times were good i loved it
Cons
No warning, in the middle of normal productive day-BAM- you're gone
A company full of just great people.
Jet's relaxed work atmosphere and drive to always be improving is what makes this company an amazing one to work for. I believe that working with good people matters because then the work environment is good which leads to success all around.
Pros
Endless Support
Cons
Can't say I have any
Excellent place to work, everyone is like Family
Great place to work, friendly staff, very knowledgeable, Always there to help you with any problems, or issues that may come up. I couldn't ask for a better Mortgage Bank
Pros
All aspects of Management are very helpful, & experienced
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great Work Environment
This company is a rare jewel in the mortgage business. Sales and Operations work together to get the job done - imagine that! Everyone, from senior management on down is on the same page, with the same goals. The best part of this job is being able with work with like-minded professionals and have fun at the same time. There are no egos getting in the way. Everyone is valued for their individual contribution to the overall success of our business. It's just a great place to be!
Pros
Collaborative work environment
Keep up the good work.
Local mortgage bank where employees and customers come before the bottom line. The owner and managers take pride in making it a place that people enjoy working at. I have been here 7 years and couldn’t be happier.
Pros
Great culture, fast paced but knowledgeable staff and great culture makes it ok and helps the days fly by
What can I say
Jet Direct is a great place to work and everyone there is friendly and supportive. They have training classes that are given once a month in the form of "Lunch and Learns"
Pros
everyone is great and so are the benefits
Cons
none I can see
Great place to work if you like getting things done without the office politics
Great place to work if you like getting things done without the office politics and other nonsense that plagues other mortgage companies. Never met owners and senior management that were so down to earth and not on a huge ego trip (while still being incredibly knowledgable). Great environment and an awesome place to grow and thrive. I've been here for a while and the past year or 2 has seen some incredible growth - looking forward to Jet Direct taking off and getting the recognition it deserves. I really love it here.
Pros
Great environment and an awesome place to grow
Cons
None that comes to mind
Jet Direct Is The BEST
I have been employed by Jet Direct for many years. The atmosphere is a great and positive environment where you feel like you are a part of a family that wants you to succeed. You can learn and grow within the company and will be provided with all of the tools & support to do so. The management is professional & strong while always making sure that all of the employees are happy & productive. In my experience that is a standard that is held very high here and as we grow it just keeps getting better and better! I know that I will be here for years to come and look forward to it. It is honestly a breath of fresh air coming to work everyday! ☺
Great Place to Work!
The phrase "great corporate culture" tends to be thrown around a lot and it's been my experience that it's seldom true (or at least it's nowhere near as true as senior management tends to think it is - Jet Direct is the exception. Management and the owners let those who excel at their jobs - well, excel! Workers do their job and there is the least amount of office politics that I have ever experienced!
Pros
Great culture, down to earth owners and managers, lots of potential
Cons
none that I can think of
Co-workers were extremely helpful.
Was hired because I wanted to update my skills my and eventually get my DE License.

By the time I left, I learned how to use the Reverse Vision platform, was close to closing 3 Reverse Loans and closed 2 other loans. one was for $424k, and received a check in the amount of $1,000.00.

That is when I left.
Pros
Was close to home
Cons
lack of pay, bad management overall
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Direct Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6