Jet Food Stores Employee Reviews

Great place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sandersville, GADecember 1, 2018
Jet is a great company,
A fast paced work enviroment
Managers are okay
Hardest part of the job is the long hours and the pay is not the best
The best part is after a year you get a weeks vacation
Good cimpany
Good hours
Good location
Good atmosphere
Good location
Manager works well with shift changes.
Manager works well with scheduling holiday hours.
The Jet is a great place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Adrian, GAAugust 16, 2018
I loved the management there, and i overall enjoyed working there. I didn't get the hours I needed, but I also had to focus on learning to balance college and work at the same time.
Good store
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Treutlen County, GAAugust 8, 2018
Good works amazing town excellent boss totally worth working there if you live in an isolated area with little to few people. Job works with you not against you.
Enjoyable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAJune 6, 2018
I had a really great experience working for Jet. As long as you show them that you are willing to work hard and move up within the company they will definitely move you up.
Fun and easy palce to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  East Dublin, GAMay 15, 2018
I learned many things her since it was my first job it paved the way fro me to do well in other job settings. The job is very easy and can be picked up very quickly if you pay attention.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
no breaks, minium wage
Fast pace work environment, meet good people daily.Love the atmosphere jist wish people would work so you wouldnt have to do their job and yours.
Assistant manager Jet foods (Current Employee) –  Nicholls, GAApril 8, 2018
I enjoy working at jets.Wish we got paid weekly instead of every two weeks.Wish we actually had a break so I could rest my legs😊and eat a meal.Lottery will stress you out so you have to be relaxed in mine at all times
Pros
Meet some awesome customers that makes timw go by fast.Clean, cool, enviroment to work in.
Cons
No breaks, sometimes cant even get to eat a good meal on the job, have to stand the entire 10 hours on feet, some people can be so rude and you still have to smile.Work long hours sometimes by yourself, have to eat, use restroom and smoke on your on before someone comes in. Doing lottery all day can stress you out.
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Douglas, GAMarch 28, 2018
Fun place and work environment and great regular customers. I loved being able to make the pizzas. The hardest part would have to be trying to clean and mop before closing while customers are still coming in. But it got easier to do.
Job was okay for a while
Store Manager, Store #53 and Store #63 (Former Employee) –  East Dublin, GAJanuary 24, 2018
Job was okay for a while. Every store manager was different, but the store concept was the same. Worked there for a little while, decided to change careers.
Pros
The money and benifits
Cons
Short breaks, no lunch break
Good work environment
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wrens, GAJanuary 10, 2018
Great place to interact with fun loving consumers
Very accommodating work schedule
Fast pace environment
Co workers were a pleasure to work with
Good benefits with up to 3 weeks paid vacation
A productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wrens, GAAugust 15, 2017
Working at jet food store can be a exciting workplace. it can be what you make it. Just make sure you do as your job requires and make it as easy as you possibly can.
Pros
Friendly workplace
Cons
Low pay
This is a good starter job.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 2, 2017
Good christian company. Open everyday but christmas. Pays low unless your a manager. Company should pay cashiers better. You can't keep good staff paying minimum wage for years.
Pros
Close to home. Good corporate support
Cons
No discounts. Nothing free unless yoi bring a cup and then only ice.
Not a good company to work for
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Metter, GAJune 9, 2017
At the Jet Foods in Soperton, Georgia the manager does not help you throughout the day. Although I never had any help ringing up customers with this store being one of Jet's busiest stores I learned how to make pizzas and how to check in inventory.
Pros
Cons
No breaks unless you smoke
Its an ok job
Deli Manager (Former Employee) –  Irwinton, GAJune 5, 2017
Jets is an ok place to work at...I love working with other people and helping others.The only thing I don't like about it is that they don't have good benefits. I was a manager and I didn't get any kind of benefits. No insurance or anything
Pros
Meet nice people
Cons
Short breaks, no healthcare, no benefits
Productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Claxton, GAApril 28, 2017
Jet Foods is a Productive work place. Had fun greeting the customers in and out the store. I am dedicated to this job, I gave my foot for it by putting in 100% of hard work.
Childish and undermining
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sardis, gaApril 12, 2017
I worked at the store in Sardis. The employees, from management on down, were very petty and undermining. Everyone spoke horribly of everyone else. The general manager came to visit and never introduced herself. The experience was terrible. I left after exactly 1 month.
Pros
Cons
Too many to name
very busy fast pase job.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Milledgeville, GANovember 23, 2016
I love this job. The people I work with and around daily make the day go by faster. Thankful for the great boss I have. Most managers are flexible with your hours.
Pros
fast pase.
Cons
none as of yet.
A inspiring and productive workplace.
Cashier/Customer Service/ Deli (Current Employee) –  Milledgeville, GANovember 9, 2016
Most days at work are very productive and never a dull moment . The employees was always eager to show and listen to each problems that came up.The teamwork was amazing everyone was willingly to help. Of course the hardest part would just be hard to say goodbye to the customers. Coming to work and seeing smile was always a plus to the job.
Great place to meet new people
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Wadley, GANovember 7, 2016
A typical day at work is pretty much the same. Assisting customers, and dealing with money. The only thing that I would consider a learning experience would have to be running the cash registers, everything else was common sense. Most of the co-workers were great to get along with. The hardest part of my job would have to be the scheduling. The reason I say this is because there is never any consistency. The most enjoyable part would have to be being around others and getting to know people. I love associating with others and helping them.
Cons
No breaks, no benefits, low hourly pay.
I enjoyed my time here
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAOctober 2, 2016
I stayed busy here by keeping the store clean and cooking for our walk-in customers on a typical work day.

My co-workers were very nice and helpful, as I worked here during my pregnancy.

The hardest part of the job was clean up at the end of the night and the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
part time work