Jet.com Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent company with great atmosphere
Tactical Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTAugust 11, 2018
A typical day at Jet was almost just like going to your favorite place. They offered many free things for each employee, constantly were celebrating things, gave away free shirts for many events, provided free snacks and drinks in the breakrooms as well as free catered food for special occasions. On top of that, the people are the most relaxed and chill people plus the job itself isn't too bad.
Pros
Food trucks, free Coldstone each month
Hardworking and fun crew and managers
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  NevadaJuly 27, 2018
As long as you come to work and work hard everything is good. I worked night crew and we established a family between the crew. I loved the work environment, everyone was friendly including the PMs and leads.
Jet
Lead Analyst, Retail Category Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2018
Hours are decent and the pay is good. Very nice office and a relaxed/casual atmosphere. Worked with some really ambitious smart individuals. Would recommend.
productive
Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 18, 2018
i learned how to do inventory check,i did some consolidation,picking and packing some we did a lot of team work doing breakdowns worked with forklift and pallet jacks
Pros
always occupied
Cons
hard work
Not a good place to work if your on your own trying to pay a certain amount of rent every mounth.
warhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJuly 14, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this job to any of my friends because there are better places to go to with better pay rates and alot more benefits. I feel like it would make a nice summer job for anyone still in school but that is all that can be said.
fun workplace
Warehouse Trainer (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJuly 13, 2018
Jet is a great company to work and you will learn several different functions that can help you further your career. I have learned many different things and moved up very quickly in the company.
Pros
partys, giveaways, free food
Cons
not always fair and equal
Not a career
Packer (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJuly 11, 2018
Want to have chance for advancement and multi training
Was not helpful in training and a lot of favortism. Was not a happy or interesting job. Did not want to answer job related qoustions. Did learn how to scan merchandise and how to “pick”. Would like to find a company that I can begin a decent career
Pros
4 days on 3 days off
Cons
No advancement
Best warehouse locally
Problem Solver (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJuly 4, 2018
Jet is one of the best temp/permanent job to work for.
There's a lot of room to grow since we are still expending since the merge with Walmart. the hours are long but getting off 3days makes up for it. Very strict on absents & lateness. If your child or self is in the hospital or doctor appointment, you should be excuse with proper paperwork. Managers are catty in other depts. Alot of drama and power that is taking over certain day to day tasks.
Pros
Free freezer pops & water
Cons
Long hrs
picking and shipping
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSJune 24, 2018
we pick differnet product with others employees and others workers whip it and we have inside free feuits and a good manager and big staff help people
awful
Picker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 16, 2018
You are away from home for about 11 hours a day. The morning shift starts extremely early. You pretty much have to run your butt off to meet their requirements and if you don't they hassle you about it.
Overall one of the best places
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mccarran, NevadaJune 15, 2018
When I was there the company helped you reach your goals, they kept you cross trained in every position they offer, the management was awesome. If I wouldnt of had to leave due to medical issues I would still be there
They offer allot of fun stuff but you never have time to do it
QC Technician (Current Employee) –  KansasJune 15, 2018
You are just a number here. They don't pay enough for what they expect. Also they try to suck you in with allot of fun stuff offered but you doubt really get the chance to enjoy what they offer.
Pros
They have excellent benefits
Cons
Allot of hours they expect you to work on concrete floors.
fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJune 14, 2018
i love the job is was laid back and very relaxed love the enviroment and the people love where it was located and love the hours very friendly people to work with
Pros
free lunch
i loved the job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJune 14, 2018
at the end of the day this was a amazing job 1 day I had jury duty and I tried handing in my paper work to front desk and they told me I had to wait till break and I accidentally threw it away cause there you have to do paper work all day
Pros
lunch room, paid time off
Cons
didnt matter how long you were there they treated you like a new worker
Picker (Former Employee) –  NevadaJune 13, 2018
Too hot and they shut off the fans and make it unbearable to work and the management is snooty and rude and they talk to you like your dumb ! Not a good place to work and if you need help no one is around they sit on there computers! They have a high turn over rate everyone i have talk to say that the didn't like it and got a new job and the pay is not worth being miserable!
Cons
Poor Working Conditions and limited choices when you are a temp
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJune 9, 2018
I get taken advantage of at work due to knowing almost all departments and being good at them. Other employees also get take advantage of me due to this. You only get paid 12.00 an hour overnight to work in a very hot warehouse and to walk for a whole 12 hours. The pay is not worth the trouble. This job puts a lot of stress on your body. Even if you are a hard worker you do not get converted any faster than the ones that barely work. There is no fairness considering this is one of three aspects the company goes off of. For the new hires we get we lose more than half of them before the first 3 days of employment. For those looking for a job look elsewhere, there are better jobs than this.
Pros
Cons
Low pay rate, unfairness
Very great
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJune 4, 2018
The staff all get along and focus on there job! Hard working place and its very fast paced but entertaining. Its a great job that i adored working for!
Pros
Lunches at over time, three breaks
Cons
N/a
Excellent company to work for, just disappointed not in my field of experience
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTJune 1, 2018
Jet.com (Owned by Walmart.com) is an awesome company to work for! I have never worked for a company that offers so many extra benefits for their employees. I am just disappointed that there is no options for my experience in accounting, payroll/benefits, etc. at Jet.com
Fast-Paced and Friendly
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMay 27, 2018
(Night Shift) Pick items for online orders. Pack and ship orders. Consolidate inventory. You learn basic warehouse procedures. Fast-Paced and fairly social.
Pros
Benifits, steady work
Cons
Barely competitive pay, long daily round-trip to work
Great Company until Walmart sucked the life out of it
Director (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMay 26, 2018
This Company was such a blast to be a part of. There was a ton of super smart, driven people working at Jet. They were all working towards crushing amazon....then Walmart came in and crushed the soul of the Company. The AES scores were in the high 80s before the acquisition and now they are coming in at the high 40s. Everyone that was great has left - the VP of HR, Sr Director of Supply Chain, VP of information security, even the president of Jet knew to run away.
Pros
Jet
Cons
Walmart

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight