JetBlue Airways Corporation
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from JetBlue Airways Corporation:

JetBlue Airways Corporation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA14 reviews
Fun but crazy at times
I enjoyed working for JetBlue for most of my time there, but towards the end the Management shifted to something that made the job more a chore then a fun experience.
Fun Place to Work with Great Benefits
Each day is different when you work at the airport but one thing that never changes is the support from JetBlue. Any issue that may arise I can call anyone from a Supervisor to a RM and they are there to help.
Pros
Travel Benfits, Events and Training
Cons
Long Days but it comes with the job
Great managers
I had a great experience working for Jetblue in DCA. Great working as a team and getting the job done. Managers were easy to talk to and very helpful!
Working at B6
Management was terrible and very bias openly.
You had no voice to speak about anything or you would be fired. The people's department also known as HR well dont even go to them with any

Harrassment or complaints because they would call your supervisor and let them know you called and gave them the entire story then you are out of a job. The culture was poor and you could get away with murder only if you were hispanic.
Pros
Flights
Cons
Management team
Flexible hoirs
If you don’t know the airline industry then it might be hard to adjust to. It has flexible hours for the most part but if there are delays you can stay past your scheduled hours. You know what time to come in but you might not always leave on time. Maybe even stay over night. It’s a 24/7 operation depending on the station.
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
Low pay
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great company they need a better management structure
One of the best benefit packages you will find in the industry. Great co workers
Management needs improvement they are getting away from the culture that made them such a desirable employer high turnover rate and high school like atmosphere so if you don't fit in to what management wants you won't last.

At will employer
Pros
Free flights
Cons
Low pay
Fast Paced
If you enjoy working in an environment that changes on a daily basis then this is the best place for you. Its hard to plan anything because it could change at any minute.
Pros
Great people to help you along the way
Cons
Planning outside of work, airports change hour to hour. You could leave on time or stay for hours past your shift.
Airport Operations
- A typical work day is encountering and assisting multiple customers with different situations regarding there travel arrangements.
-Keeping in constant contact with operations regarding aircraft arrival, departure and any technical or mechanical issues the aircraft may have.

-We are trained and always prepared to come up with not only quick but beneficial solutions for the consumer and company. While still being able to juggle the on going operation.

- Not only do I have outstanding leadership but positive co workers.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge.
Pros
positive workplace and benefits
Cons
salary
Fun place to work
boarding flights and ensure customers are happy with their experience.

We had to check passengers in for their flights. Check any bags that they are taking on board
Pros
free travel
Cons
not enough hours
Fun
I loved working here. I liked talking to the different passengers and helping them with their needs
Pros
Free flights
Cons
Had to work outside on hot, cold and rainy days
Every Day Is Different
This Carreer is a path where everyday is different the base is the same however always new and different aspects. I manage a team which changes everyday I am confident and multi task as I am always on the go.
Fun job
A typical day at Jet Blue consisted of coordinating schedules for the departure and arrival of Jet Blue customers. I did everything from running bags to the bag room, putting bags on the plane, hooking up water to the aircraft, wing walking, and airport provisioning cross training (catering on the aircraft). The most enjoyable part about this job was that I got to work outside and really get to know my co workers on a more personal level. The hardest part of the job was when it got really cold/hot outside and doing strenuous manual labor.
Pros
Free Flights
Cons
Strenuous physically
love the company
great service. pro active approace across the board. fun and active place to work especially on summer when its time to play ping-pong and basketball.
Pros
takes care of their customers as well as their employee
Cons
pay rate
Great work environment Great people loved the fast pace environment
I really miss working at jetblue the best job i ever had wish i could go back. I miss the traveling benefits the people. Loading the plane and pushing it out to the run way.
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
quick turns