JetBlue

Found 79 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,186 reviews

JetBlue insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Pretty good airline

Been here for seven years, first 2 years like most airlines pay wasnโ€™t the best but you will get annual raises and it gets better. Being on reserve is tough but having a line, life gets easier.

Pros

Flexibility, hourly pay after 3+ years

Cons

Long duty days, reserve life

A big fun adventure!

A great airline to work for. Pay is great and a lot of time off. The interview is very thorough and long. You spend a lot of time away from home. You rarely see management and have to deal with a lot of demanding customers. In the beginning you ate on reserve where you either sit at home or at the airport and are on call. You really have to have all the flexibility and be willing to relocate. Be prepared to work all holidays for the first 5-10 years. There's a lot of room to grow and are constantly learning. Getting alone with your coworkers is key because sometimes you Re away together for days. Be ready to spend many days away from home and having limited time to sleep between flights.

Pros

Free flight flexibility

Cons

Long hours demanding passengers and stressful environment

Great co workers

Great co workers, we look out for each other. Nice layovers, sometimes long enough you can explore new destinations, sometimes so short there is only time to sleep and prepare for work. Management could do better

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

No breaks, poor management

Flexibility and travel

I started with JetBlue at the very beginning when we had 3 planes and 3 destinations. Very exciting to see it grow so fast. I was with them 21 years

Overall really great job

Coworkers honestly make the job so much more amazing. Reserve was fair but straight through whereas some airlines break up reserve with a line. Management was great but crew services want the best.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Crew services

Fun job great coworkers

I really enjoyed this job. There are a lot of wonderful people working here. There is some clickiness but I just avoided that. If you like freedom without a lot of micromanaging this is a great job. If on reserve it can be hard to find a work/life balance.

Pros

Great coworkers, fun, always changing work environment

Cons

Reserve

It was good

I was there for 6 years, while they weren't perfect, I left them to seek better and only found worse. Wish I never left B6. If you do your job correctly, have fun and stay away from drama and attention. You will do great at Jetblue.

Love my coworkers.

We are one of the lowest paid if hopefully with the union it will get better. The people you work with are like family. You do work holidays and weekends, but so worth it.

Pros

Flights for free

Cons

Long days

The interactive game/interview was awesome & fum

I really don't know what more to say..... JetBlue is the Best of the Best. Once you work for them you'll be very happy & won't be interested in working anywhere else. I was based in Boston so there were many things to do in the city. The subway is easily navigated to take you anywhere you want to go.The management is there for your support. Someone is always available to help. They really listen to your comments or concerns. Friendly atmosphere. The flight attendants that have been there awhile are happy to help and the interaction is great. You'll learn new things every day.

Pros

It's the best job you will ever have

Cons

Getting accustomed to working days & nights

Fun, productive, fair, inspiring

The best job I ever have ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™We're family who works together โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธI get to travel the world and get pay for it. Everyone becomes family and you learn to be by yourself, be resilient, builds character, and makes you stronger ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™

Pros

Travel, compensation, advancement

Cons

Nothing just work hard

Great place to work. They really care about their employees.

The company really cares about their employees. I worked there for 7 years and would have stayed, had I not started a family. Traveling away from family is hard to do when you have small children.

12 Years and counting!

This company truly care for its employees. Doesn't feel like 12 years have gone by so quickly. They pay us fairly according to industry standards. They have amazing benefits for you and your family.

Amazing benefits & great employee care standards.

Whether I was hosting commercial or chartered guests, I always felt like I had job security with Jet Blue. I enjoyed my time there immensely and was lucky enough to take their opt-out retirement when my daughter was born. I kept my flight benefits for as many years as I worked there and still keep in contact with crew friends. When my son has flown by himself, crew have still recognized him as my kid.

Miserable!

A flight attendant for 3 years What a horrible employer! Glad TWU was voted in 2 years ago Work environment that was hostile and nasty. Inflight supervisors are out to get you in trouble! DO NOT EVEN THINK OF WORKING HERE!

career of a lifetime

This job is for customer service oriented people. If you like to travel and see the world, meet new people everyday, then you will be right at home. Its a real sense of community and your coworkers are definitely there to support you.

Flight Attendant- Amazing Company that truly cares about their employees

I love my job. I have no complaints besides scheduling. However as a flight attendant, working every holiday and weekend is expected until you have enough seniority to hold the schedule of your choice

Great company, great benefits, exhausting industry

Overall I enjoyed my time at JetBlue, but being a flight attendant was exhausting and was only meant to be a short 5 year career for myself. The company has great benefits, lots of resources for employees to succeed, a fair amount of staff appreciation, and for the most part there was a good amount of happiness amount my coworkers. Other than the industry itself being draining, full of long days, working holidays, etc the company itself is pretty great!

fun, friendly work atmostphere

Great company to work for. Flexible schedule and great coworkers. The pay is great over time. Very close-knit, family-like environment. In Long Beach the hours are low, but the quality of life is great in California. I enjoyed working at Jetblue.

Underpaid flight attendants

If youโ€™re okay with making 1200$ a month then this airline will work for you. If not seek out a legacy airline or be willing to work a second job if you can find one that will fit in with the schedule

My time with Jetblue

It was not a job but a career. I learned about dealing with all kinds of customers and experience. How to handle high stress situations and fix problems on the spot.

JetBlue

Overall, JetBlue is an excellent company to work for, with a lot of room for advancement and growth. Pay increases each year through 12 years. I am very happy here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JetBlue. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JetBlue.
Powered byComparably

Career recommendations for Flight Attendant

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • JetBlue