JetPay

JetPay Employee Reviews

The workplace environment is great! You'll definitely feel included and generally happy at work. It is Corporate so people can get a little, "dog eat dog" but that's the nature of the best. Management will help you achieve goals if you show them you bring value to the table. Enjoyed every minute of working here for 3 years.
Commission structure was constantly changing. Every January the "rules" changed for percentage of commission, quota and residuals resulting in what amounted to an annual salary decrease.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
Low wages, no residuals, commission structures constantly changing
Very poor management. Unethical practices and unattainable goals. I do not recommend at all. They hire managers who clearly should not be managers. They change their policies and ideas daily.
Pros
They have An ice maker
Cons
I've worked at several other large and small companies. I do not detect that work at each of my past companies is all that different from each other. After fourteen years at JetPay, work there is not much different than at any other company.
I loved this place and my job, although I was there for 3months on a contract. The pay and the people I worked with was awesome. That's a GREAT COMPANY and would recommend anyone to work if looking for employment and if they were hiring. AWESOME PEOPLE there,
Pros
Free snacks, and soda fountain, great location for lunch, 10 minute commute to work.
Cons
No benefits due to being a contract worker.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Overall, a great company to work for and great management throughout.
This is a nice company with nice employees. enjoyed working there
Small company of about 65 people overall. Most of the people there were pretty good at their jobs. The only issue was that there was a lot of work for a small team to handle. The people who put the processes together originally did not seem to have a clue about the best way to make the software reusable across different associations and since there was always so much new work coming in, not much time to correct the issues.
Pros
latte machine for free coffee. soda machine for free soda. most people were nice to work with
Cons
expected to pretty much give them your life.
I worked with engineers and learned a whole new side of credit card processing. Learning the payments process and balancing what transactions were received.
I loved it there unfortunately my position was downsized. Overall this was a great place to work. The employees were terrific and had a nice feel to it.
  1. Employee Reviews