JetSmarter Employee Reviews

Poor leadership
Ground Service Representative (Former Employee) –  USASeptember 23, 2018
They expected way too much from employees on the ground and didn’t care about your personal life. There is no clear leadership and the “bosses” treated us like we were idiots. Very unprofessional company.
Fast paced
Member Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 11, 2018
JetSmarter simply has no structure or job security. Their biggest downfall is their lack of leadership/management starting with the CEO. There is simply no transparency and no honesty.
No day is ever the same
Shuttle Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 29, 2018
Fast paced, things are constantly changing within the company so majority of the time you feel out of the loop since this position isn't in the office.
Fast paced, quick to change
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Fast paced, quick to change and a great young atmosphere. Love coming into work to see what the new challenge is. Benefits package is crazy good and would recommend.
Progressive company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesDecember 11, 2017
JetSmarter is a very cool company. I had a blast working for the. I mean what else can you say about it. They bridged the gab between mobile technology and the privation aviation space. It is very impressive and I have respect for the company, the founders, their management and employees across the board.
So much fun but the management is horrible.
Shuttle Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2017
The person in charge of the Shuttle Experience Managers is just not good at managing people. She was rude and downright disrespectful to her peers and the people she managed. Not impressed. Our Members would often complain of sudden onset changes to the APP (JetSmarter is an APP based company) that they were unaware of and also prices changing within seconds. I know they have a few lawsuits against them by a couple of disgruntled employees who felt they were being overworked and underpaid. I, fortunately, was not one of these people. I and my counterpart were compensated quite well for the amount of work we did but we were also contracted employees and not salary or hourly.
Pros
The Members
Cons
SEM Manager
Glamorous but extremely taxing
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 4, 2017
The hours at JetSmarter are insane. As my first job out of college, I was a great starting point. I loved living in South Florida and there is definitely perks to working with young people. But all in all its not worth the hours.
very poor company
employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 16, 2016
I started working with JetSmarter right at the development and growth stage of the company and over that time Ive really gained knowledge of private aviation. Working in a start up Ive overcome many difficulties associated with the growing pains of a large corporation. During my time at Jetsmarter it was the culture that ultimately led to me deciding to leave. Work life balance is non existent throughout the corporation and after working weeks on end with 24 hour shifts it was all way too much. The lack of professionalism is scary for such a large growing company and its discrete non transparent policies didnt line up with my values as an employee.
Awesome Place to Work
Director of International Development (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 15, 2015
Great atmosphere, wonderful staff, beautiful staff! If you are lucky enough to get a job at this company you should not hesitate to take it!