JEVS Human Services
76Above average

JEVS Human Services Employee Reviews

United States194 reviews
As a new employee with JEVS, I appreciate the on-boarding process, open communication with my manager and team as well as the training that I am assigned. While working from home is new to most people in general, JEVS has made it as smooth and seamless as possible. JEVS is living their mission and vision which I highly admire. I recommend anyone looking to build or continue their career with a great non-profit, to consider JEVS as an employer of choice.
I enjoyed my employment with a nonprofit company. Jevs as taught me the important in caring for all that comes to Jevs first resources to a better life style. It is understanding in the events that occurs in life styles in employees and clients. It gives you a comfortable Establishment to prosper in. It gives you the satisfaction of completing achievements with clients assigned to you. It not always easy but it not hard to problem solve any obstical put in ones path. The enjoyment of giving back to the people in need when they have fallen on bad times is the most enjoyment about the JEVS Company. I strongly believe Jevs will continue prospering through all that comes in its path.
Pros
Promotion to achieve a higher experience in many fields
Cons
Lay off
They sweep things that happen and should be reported under the rug because they don’t want to lose money of a member. The owner is not supportive and two faced
Pros
Enjoyed the people I helped
Cons
Bad communication skills, bad management
They care about the people they serve and the people that work for them. They are clear and honest and try their best to ensure all of us have job security even when they loose contracts and have to let go employees.
I enjoy work at Jevs. When I started working with this company , during my interview I felt that this was the company that I wanted to work for , I could just feel the good vibes in the air and since working for this company they have just been the best . Never ever have I had the pleasure of working with managers and co-workers as nice plesent and thoughtful .
at jevs. individuals
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
As an employee at JEVS, I enjoy being able to travel and meet new people (potential clients). I also like working with the clients we have, Managers don't micromanage and are open to communicate.
The company is ran really well the people who works there are very friendly and professional they have great service. The days are not long and boring. U work with teens , so thats always a joyful time. To be honest working with kids is hard and stressful to a Certain degree. Thats really the only bad thing I have to say about the company.
I have been on suspension for 7 months based on he say/she say. Getting in touch with HR is a complete joke, no one returned phone calls voicemails or emails
Management is poor, pay isn’t the greatest but there is a lot of over time available. Lots of houses in various locations so you can always find a job in your area
JEVS in general is a great company however. some managers luck the skills to bring the best out of everyone.
Upper management should pay more attention in training new employees to keep them abreast with the company's goals and changes as it comes. The vision and mission for this company is really great.
Typical workday for me is rewarding. I enjoy what I do, as well as learning new skills over the years, and the opportunity to advance. Management is great, very helpful with suggestions for advancement, and very willing to work along side of staff. Workplace culture is excellent. Feels like being apart of a great team.
It was on of the best place I have work with, great managers and supervisors, big supporters to their employees.
I wish if I will have other chance to work with them.
GOOD" The individuals that I work with are alright. There a family like environment and there's access to just about everything there. Plus the management l think is the best.
I had 3 clients and they loved my services. It got hard beacese i got attached to the famimiles.but overall it was a stepping stone in my life. Jevs is a good place to work!
During my 10 plus years at JEVS Human Services, I found it to be quite a unique company. I mostly enjoyed the customers and coworkers. We had a bond and as account executives had to bridge the gap between jobseekers and employers. It was a daunting task, however we were up for the challenge every single day. The clients (jobseekers) learned a lot and grew in their aspect of professionalism and opportunities. JEVS offered their customers the best of both worlds. How to look for a job and how it felt to be the employer looking for someone to run your day to day operation. The managers and supervisors/directors played a decent role in bringing that across to our clients. I got along with mostly everyone and enjoyed bringing a ray of sunshine (smile/laughter) to whatever scenario we were dealing with that particular day.
From my experience it’s a great place to work. My site is cool and my manager and I get a long very well. If your fulltime you will have great benefits and discounts!! Great staff. Easy to get along with. Grow with the company! Use the education funding!
Working for jeves was great. They paid good. There hiring process was simple an easy. I could choose my clients. Never an issue. Would love to work for them again.
I've been working for this company for awhile now and they are awesome! The supervisor is very friendly and compassionate. The clients are very grateful and sweet.
Pros
Great pay, flexible hours, and easy clients
Cons
This company also played a part in my advancement in my career. It gave me a diverse way of looking at how my career works and I was able to meet so many people.
Will give 5 stars. Jevs will give you to pick the hours that suits everyone so Jevs is really serving the community by supporting the clients and also hiring people like myself. Met lots of people working at Jevs and I do appreciate the team work that is introduced in the yeary management trainings I hope Jevs itcontinues to keep the good work
Jevs does not pay mileage for traveling to your clients homes. They pay $15,000 less then the 3 Medicaid providers in the state for the exact same job.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JEVS Human Services. Our community is ready to answer.