Jewish HomeLife

Jewish HomeLife Employee Reviews

A very diverse culture of team members, residents, and vendors on a daily basis. Constant opportunities to learn more if the initiative is there. Never a dull moment.
helping older folks get there day started by washing them taking them to eat or get there hair done the hardest part was leaving when the resident was happy with my care
Pros
big bosses help out when needed
Cons
computer work was more then needed
The program was excellent and was recently dissolved as a member based department. The benefits of the program were offered to all residents and I was moved to The Jewish Tower to continue to manage and execute the program.
I have been with this company for almost 2 years. This is a wonderful company for a 2nd job. No problem if you turn down an assignment, you will still be called for other assignments same day
Pros
Flexable
Cons
Watch you pay check, alot of mistakes.
Staff is kind and helpful.I enjoy my patients,as well.If you are a new nurse,this is the place to work. You can do private duty cases, or work in a facitity.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
The One Group is an amazing company to be associated with. This organizations provides excellent service to a vast demographic. The One Group exposes employers and clients to unique and advantageous situation.
Pros
Beautiful experience
  1. Employee Reviews