JFC International

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Would recommend it if you plan to stay very long

Takes 5-10 yrs to see a good bonus, not really any advancement here and always work under staffed. It’s alway bear minimum with employees help. All employees go through a staffing agency. They sell you on false hope by saying the more work you do the bigger the bonus and raise will be. They do everything the can to get maximum products out of you. Pay schedule isn’t the best in my opinion.

Pros

Great health benefits, and get bonuses

Cons

Upper management is not sympathetic to employees, takes way too long to get a good bonus, raise are based on time there, and nothing is guaranteed

Cant move up if your not asian

The denver location has a manager named frankie, he will breath over your shoulders until you leave . but besides that everybody else is fun and awesome to work with.Box trucks in alleys and socks 15-17 stops a day 18-21hr pay start with Christmas bonus. Load your own truck and unload after shift. Cheap benefits but no room for advancement. They will hire somebody in japan before they promote a driver. See for yourself

Pros

Benefits, mon-friday- 7am start get in shape

Cons

micromanagment, no raises, make your own pallets

The environment

When they would give me a spot in the store to give away samples, it’s always in a very very cold area near the frozen food and I would always have to wear a thick jacket or sweater and my feet would always end up freezing cold but I would say that’s it, everything else is good.

Pros

Really good pay

Cons

Standing for a long time

Great benefits

Overall a good company to work for with lots of overtime and weekends off paid benefits and a pension plan I just started less than a year ago so can’t really review the company till more time passes

Good benefits, long hours expected

Pro: Good benefits, various employee events throughout the year Cons: Long hours, responsibilities not spread out evenly, weak management structure.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Easy stress free job

I loved the job and it’s labor the lifting sorting was training to drive forklift before my injury. They have a lot of benefits aswell and there’s paid overtime (time and half) and always a lot of overtime.

Pros

A lot of free training to be warehouse certified

Cons

N/a

Productive work day at JFC International

Start time for work is at 6:00 am , we come in to clean the warehouse. inspect truck before i start loading up my truck using forklift, we leave the warehous at 7:00 or 7:30 depending on how long it takes to clean warehouse, then we take our delivery's throughout the day. After morning deliver we go back to the warehouse for lunch. after lunch we load our truck for the afternoon delivery. when we return to the warehouse we start pulling orders using forklifts for the next days delivery. Management is very strict on procedures but very friendly and nice. the hardest part for me was giving all my time to this job ,working weekends and hardly having anytime to sleep. My coworkers was the most enjoyable part of the job everyone is treated like family from your first day to your last day working there

Pros

good benefits, free dinner, bonus, good managment, everyone very friendly

Cons

short lunch break(only 30 mins)

Driver

Must be able to drive safe, physically job, drive and maintain vehicle cleanliness, heavy lifting, knowledge of logs and proper documentation, good job with good benefits.

A comfortable place to work.

I worked here as a payroll/HR clerk for half a year. My responsibilities were mainly paperwork filing and organizing file systems. This job was frankly very easy and the pay was decent for a temp position. ($15/hr) The people were very nice and the location is fairly pretty to look at.

Pros

Nice Staff, Free Coffee/Tea

Cons

work next to a graveyard.

good feeling to drive and deliver around the state of Arizona

load up a refrigerated 28" box truck and efficiently deliver the products safely around the state at various restaurants and markets.

Pros

workload and compensation

Cons

no benefits and vacation time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JFC International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JFC International
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?