JFC Staffing Companies Employee Reviews

Temp Service
Break Relief Associate (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 11, 2019
JFC is a good starting job for young individuals seeking their first job experience or developing more experience in a variety of workplace environments.
Productive and fun place to work
Executive/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 8, 2019
Excellent place to work. Good benefits offered. Located the best employer for my work goals based on my experience. Several companies were identified for interviews.
Awesome Employer
Stand up forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PADecember 30, 2018
They were very fast getting me into a work assignment. Once placed on assignment they would casually check up on me and my work standards. Management was very professional.
Amazing culture and family
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PANovember 1, 2018
Working for JFC has been nothing less than amazing. From day one, I felt like I was a part of the family. The amount of recognition and acknowledgment you get here exceeds all expectations. Their has been and always will be an open-door policy for every member of this team. Each and every employee is supportive and works together regardless of the department they are in. I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity I was given to learn a new skill and excel at it.
I worked 60 plus hrs a week. I had no life
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAOctober 31, 2018
Pay was good hrs were ridiculous but I chose to work them for the money. I worked at least 5-12 HR days a week and sometimes 6. No matter how hard I pushed I never hit incentive and I averaged putting 200 skids away in a 12 HR shift.
Pros
Pay
Cons
5 -12 hr shifts weekly. Mandatory ot get sent home early.
It was okay
claims recovery specialist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 29, 2018
Thanks for the employment opportunity. The work place was ever unprofessional. I felt out of place. The supervisor try to force information about your personal life. I just felt uncomfortable
great
Contractor (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCOctober 8, 2018
great place to work. i recommend this company to any one i meet. they really are great people who know a lot about contracting. they can teach you the right way of doing a job correctly.
Fair and Competitive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PASeptember 5, 2018
I have enjoyed my experience with JFC Staffing. The staff their have maintained and managed my job opportunities well and courteously. I would highly recommend JFC for anyone looking for employment especially when moving to a new area.
Pros
Fast Helpful Service
Cons
Not Permanent
Official response from JFC Staffing Companies
September 10, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! Referrals are a huge part of our business, and how we have grown over the years. Thank you for recommending JFC!

Don't find you a good job
Truck Loader (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 4, 2018
All they found me was a part time job that didn't pay well and for some reason they were stuck on finding me a warehouse job. And i never got a 40 hour week in.
Pros
Cons
everything
Official response from JFC Staffing Companies
September 10, 2018

I would welcome a call from you to learn more about your experience, and how we might be able to help you further. - Michelle Serafin, COO 717-761-8095

Great Place
Temporary assistant for HDH Group (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 17, 2018
Great place to work. They worked with my situation and found a place for me to interview. Good pay. Paid weekly. I was paid well for the job I was hired for.
learning different jobs
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 19, 2018
working there it helps you learn and undertand different wearhouse jobs and harness you skills. Seeing different work enviorments and having fun while you work
Fast job placement
Document Management Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 19, 2018
I worked with JFC in the past and I was placed quickly. I was able to do a good job in the position I was placed. When I was placed at Synertech by JFC, I got hired by them.
temporary job, company moved to China
On-Site Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Responsible for all HR needs for 24 hour operation FCI Electronics an international electronics company. Recruitment, workers compensation, unemployment and medical benefits.
Wonderful staffing agency
Temporary Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 22, 2018
A typical day at JFC depended on the assignment I was on. I learned so many skills on various assignments. The staff and management at JFC are wonder and were quick to find my a new assignment when one job ended. The workplace culture was caring and they really wanted to see their employees find a full time job. I truly enjoyed working for this company.
Good starting place to get into the work force.
Case Pick (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJanuary 19, 2018
I was able to get a job right away when I walked in and had to do rush work for drug testing and forms because job started the beginning of the next week.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Not always good choices for jobs
Excellent Pay, Excellent communication
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, PADecember 31, 2017
I would recommend JFC to fellow Nurses/medical staff. Quick email communication, smooth orientation and starting your contract. Very supportive at end of contracts and help with finding another position.
work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PADecember 30, 2017
I do not see why this is even required because I feel it is personal and should not be required for me to update my resume. So i don't have anything positive or negative to say.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 26, 2017
Staff are caring and very friendly. As with any staffing agency, I wish there was more work available with which I could use my current skills and experience.
really didnt mind the work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 21, 2017
Jfc is just the agency that placed me where I worked which was call center. the call volume you were expected to take per day was a little demanding but doable and all and all I really didn't mind the work or the demands.
JFC Staffing
Diesel Worker (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAAugust 16, 2017
As a rule staffing services place you in a work environment with companies. A typical day at work depends on where they place you. I learned to be flexible. Workplace culture can be fast or slow paced. The hardest part of the jobs were the time in between placements. The best part of the job was you get to do new things on a regular basis.
Pros
Easy to work with
Cons
Long intervals between placements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JFC Staffing Companies. Our community is ready to answer.