JFC Staffing Companies

JFC Staffing Companies Reviews: Working at JFC Staffing Companies

United States120 reviews

JFC Staffing Companies insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Temp assignments

Overall ok for temporary work but not the best at finding tenp to hire positions. At least when I worked there years ago. I would try again if the need ever arose.

Great Co Workers, Terrible Pay and Managment

Your team and the people you work with are great and the CEO is awesome. However, the pay and benefits are much worse than all of their competitors and one of the VP's have a GOD complex that he is all knowing when it comes to recruitment.

Pros

Co Workers

Cons

Pay

Run away

Awful company to work for. The lowest pay, with a high work load to Recruit. No advancement opportunities and when you put your proper 2 week notice in after being there for years (and in a positive way the entire time) you get let go as soon as you take your lunch break or finish up for the day. Happens to every person who works as a recruiter for JFC. The owner is so uninvolved and this company has lost the values it started with.

Pros

Honestly, none.

Cons

Benefits are awful, over promised on w/l balance, bad PTO plan, and no way to advance anymore. Management is rude and back stabbing.

July 16, 2021
I am truly saddened to read this. The true meaning of our culture is never found in our circumstances but rather the way in which we respond to them. I am offering my time as an open ear, active listener. Being this says it is from an internal employee/alumni JFCr, you have my contact info. -- Jimmy

I had a great experience

Great experience. I had all questions answered and was put in the right direction. Management was great and I had no trouble getting hired full time.

Just liked the type of job I did

I liked the type of job I did, made the day go pretty quick, very good job to work for. I liked working with my coworkers, we had 3 breaks a day, I liked the hours I worked.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Short breaks

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Don’t work for JFC

Managers come and go, sales goals are unattainable. KPI’s meant you were constantly processing a new set of applicants whiteout getting to know them.

Temporary Employment Agency

My manager was extremely helpful in locating temporary jobs in my geographic area which varied from data entry to secretarial. I enjoyed every placement that I was given.

Pros

Jobs were always available.

Cons

Sometimes there were no positions readily available.

Strongly recommend

I strongly recommend JFC to anyone of my friends. Every time a question would arise they had an answer for everything never sugar coated anything. Great recruiting on there behalf.

February 18, 2020
Thank you for the 5-star rating and for telling others about your experience with JFC!

bad business

They will train you up then use you until they feel like you've served your purpose. The company especially the owner comes off as a great person! Dont be fooled though. He sends his VP's like hench men to do his dirty work. They are not a trust worthy company to set up as a career with. No one truly lasts over 2 years. The turnover is very high. The ads speak for themselves.

Very helpful

Have a lot of opportunity to grow and decide where you really fit. Although it was a temp agency. And some companies just needed you for a month. But I really enjoyed the experience

December 9, 2019
Glad that we were able to assist you in your job search. Thank you for sharing your experience and the 5-star rating! If you are looking for long term, full time work many of our jobs can lead to that, even if they aren't intended to from the beginning. Thank you again!

Not enough hourly but I love to work.

I took this job because it was the only one available when I went to an agency for a job and I do enjoy working . I would travel far to get to this job everyday because I need to pay my bills but realize I need a job that pays more.

Phenomenal place to be!

My time at JFC Staffing Companies was amazing. I've never experienced a work environment like the one I did with them. I was surrounded by some of the smartest people I've ever had the privilege of working with, and I'm better off for having had the opportunity.

October 7, 2019
Thanks so much for your kind words, and going out of the way to share that for others! #whyjfc

Food good

They have great food, the food are cooked fresh & They have fanatastic customer services. Are polite people with the greetings. The place is a very clean environment.

awesome experience

Everyone was kind at JFC and very accommodating. The receptionist is very good at training others for her job and making others feel comfortable. most recruiters are friendly and outgoing

August 6, 2019
Glad you enjoyed your time here. Thanks so much for sharing!

Great co-workers and plenty of work to keep you busy

Working at JFC has been a good experience for me so far. They was able to find a job for me that's pretty close to home which is nice. The job itself seemed to be a pretty good fit for me so far until recently when the department is going through some major changes and now my job is completely different. Instead of being an Expeditor which was what I was hired on for in the beginning and now I'm being trained to be a Buyer. In my opinion I don't think its fair to be hired on to do one particular job and then after a few short months to be doing a completely different job that I never signed up to do.

July 15, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience! If you haven't yet, please contact your JFC recruiter to talk through this situation. Sometimes our client's needs will change, and they look to realign positions, in a way to retain staff. If it turns out to no longer be a good fit for you, your Recruiter will want to work with you on what is best for your future. Thank you again!

Dont care for keri

I was working for almost 2 years and it seem like right around the time when it was time for them to give me my 401K ./& start my paperwork I was terminated cause I called to come in late because my children school had a delay because of the snow.

Pros

Over time pay

Cons

Horrible management

July 15, 2019
I'd enjoy an opportunity to talk w/you about your experience. We value our associates, especially those that have worked for as long as it sounds like you did. You can ask for Michelle Serafin at 717-761-8095

Fun and friendly place to work.

They were a great company to work for. Sent to a great place to work. Learn how to enter payable and receivable invoices. Learn how to enter deposits.

May 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad to hear the position was a great fit for you!

Send good on time

In delivary side I like to move . In this job beauty is the move take goods and send correct time to the shop . Make Company good name. Good bring to shop savely

Pros

Free food

Cons

Break

Okay

I was placed almost immediately the first time I went into JFC Staffing. My recruiter was surprised at how well I tested with the computer/clerical assessment (which was a bit insulting.) YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING TESTED/CHECKED. The assignment was actually very, very laid back. I loved it. Except, I was having job duties added to my plate that were originally not mine or even described to be for my job. In that regard, I asked for a raise. They wanted me to wait a year, to even be considered for a raise. Yeah, no. I left employment with them and have not looked back. If you don’t mind the low pay and can expect to be doing more that you’re getting paid to do, then JFC is a great place to work. They always have lower paying jobs ($10-11) that you need little experience for.

Pros

$5 gift cards for recognition, laid back workplace

Cons

Pay, no benefits, no paid holidays or time

February 25, 2019
Thank you for leaving a review. Congrats on doing so well on the clerical assessments and I'm glad we were able to put you to work so quickly! I'd love to talk in more detail about your experience and to share the details of our benefits pkg, including the paid holidays. Thanks again and please call me when it's convenient for you.. Michelle 717-761-8095.

great temp agency.

I learn a lot of my administrative assistant duties on the assignments I was sent on with this company. I also realized how much I enjoy doing office support work after working the assignment they sent me on.

Temp Service

JFC is a good starting job for young individuals seeking their first job experience or developing more experience in a variety of workplace environments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JFC Staffing Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JFC Staffing Companies