JG Enterprises

JG Enterprises Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits

Fun work place

It was a very great opportunity for me and i learned some very helpful things working there.the only problem is that the hours are short resulting in low pay.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Owner / Operator

Tough Work Schedules don't allow for future job search. Large projects requiring large crews were not possible, as all work was spontaneous, or too critical for lesser skilled workers.

work friendly enviroment

Fairly same routine during the day. Come into establishment, check answer machine, check fax machine and return phone calls. We also checked the delivery schedule for the day and called drivers to ensure all routes were covered. I learned better communication skills as well as being able to coordinate several different activities at once. Management was very nice and very easy to work with. They were very understanding when it came to working with me school schedule as well I only had one other co-worker and we got along really well personally and professionally. We were a great team. The hardest part of the job was keeping the contracted drivers on task. The most enjoyable was that it was a family owned business so they were very personable and really made you feel like you were apart of their family instead of working for them. They didn't ask anything of you that they themselves wouldn't do.

Pros

Positive and friendly work enviroment

Cons

Business closed down

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JG Enterprises?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JG Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8