JHC Technology

JHC Technology Employee Reviews

Could work on management
Management has trouble keeping up with emails they were sent and do not respond to them fast enough. As I was working there, it was all work from home, so responding to emails was essential. It was overall a good experience, but if asked to try it again, I would not.
Great company to work with
I have worked with upper management. Learned a lot of SharePoint and AWS work. The team were great to work with it management were great & team helps one another so that you don't fall back.
Great place to expand IT Skills
Working at this place is like working with family. They provide you all of the tools you need to succeed and the people you work with are the best I have ever encountered. JHC is truly a place I would never want to leave.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Great team work and fun working my co-workers
I learned a lot working with this team. They are fun and energetic co-workers. My company is great making sure are working hard and playing hard. I would like to stay with this company has long they need my assistance.
SharePoint Developer
Skilled SharePoint developer with a expertise and establishing balance between end-users (customers) and technological requirements. Able to produce results in various formats when under consideration for given timeline. Am able to provide numerous workarounds and solutions to end-user requirements and business functions through SharePoint technologies and out-of-the-box training and foresight.
Pros
Details oriented, Cloud focused
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JHC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8