Jiffy Trip Employee Reviews

Room for asvancement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 15, 2019
I worked on and off for them for 6 years . Very family oriented . They care about their employees . Plenty of room for advancement
They care about employees Bo uses are giving out regularly..They have an awesome employee of the month program. BeNenifita ate avaliable
Pros
Flexiablea hours reg reviewa
Friendly customer
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mooreland, OKMay 11, 2019
I always got called in either early or on my days off. Could see some favoritism between management and employees. There was no way i could provide for my family with that as my only source of income.
Very Productive Business
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, OKFebruary 18, 2019
Very fast paced , stayed busy on all shifts , graveyard shift was the best cause you had everything done getting off an switching shifts . Great people overall
Pros
free deli after certain hours, free employee drinks, employee discounts
Cons
no benefits, horrible pay, barley had hours
Fun
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tonkawa, OKFebruary 14, 2019
The fun place to work especially for a small town you know everybody good benefits fun environment you get to know a lot of people and customers to customers enjoy coming in and seeing
horrible place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Carmen, OKJanuary 30, 2019
I was with this company for 2 years. They claim to be all about integrity but when it comes right down to it; integrity is nothing to them. They don't follow their own policies but expect the employees to, They claim to do reviews and give raises but they don't do them for everyone. Reviews and raises were few and far between and really are based on personal relationships with supervisor. It's more of a popularity contest than anything. They have camera's installed that can prove or disprove almost anything a customer or employee says but this company has a customer is always right policy and if you have customers who don't like you then the company won't stand behind you. NO INTEGRITY...
Pros
if you get in the good graces of the right people, you got it made
Cons
no employee loyalty or company integrity
Quick-paced workplace, but offers no benefits or career advancements.
Cashier/Store Closer (Former Employee) –  Garber, OKJanuary 6, 2019
I learned how to manage the sales book, and close a convenience store. The manager was normally in a good mood although I rarely got to work at the same time as they did. The hardest part of the job would have been managing the unruly customers, although there never seemed to be any problems once they got used to me closing the store.
Pros
Competitive pay for being a convenience store.
Cons
No breaks, no benefits, no advancements.
Overall job was alright
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Alva, OKDecember 29, 2018
Ok so at the time that I worked there the manager was very unreliable and unprofessional. I swear she purposely made it where I got fired but I’m sure it’s better now
Working with a great team
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Woodward, OKOctober 9, 2018
I enjoyed working at Jiffy Trip, we had a great team at the time. I learned how to become management material, the hardest part of the job was when business was slow, always staying busy, because the other clerk was the deli manager and every time I would leave the register to do something I would have to turn around and go wait on a customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people and having that one on one relationship with my regular customers.
Pros
Constistent schedules
Cons
Short breaks, and understaffed at timed
awful just awful
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, OKAugust 30, 2018
I worked from 4:00 a.m. until around noon, then drove to another store an hour away to work there from 2 until close which was 11:00 p.m. . By the time I restocked and got my draw counted down, plus cleaning i did not get home until 2:00 a.m. Most days back up and going in again at 4:00 a.m. The only positive thing i can say is that all the costumers were very sweet.
Pros
costumers
Cons
everything else
Very fun work place with awesome coworkers.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alva, OKJuly 8, 2018
Loved the people that I worked with as well as the community. Had a lot of fun and wish I didn't have to move. Very understanding manager that provided most of hours requested.
Productive place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, OKMay 16, 2018
I enjoyed working at Jiffy Trip. I learned a great deal during my time there. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. I worked there for five years and left because of relocation.
Pros
Knowlege about bookkeeping and supervision
Cons
excessive work hours at times
Awesome
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Helena, OKMay 15, 2018
Enjoyed my job, enjoyed the people I worked with, the customers were awesome after getting to know them. Everyone in that town was helpful when it came to any problem with anyone in town!
Pros
Discounts on pretty much everything
Cons
Not alot of hours for wanting to work full time
Good work but poor managment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodward, OKMarch 6, 2018
Good place to work but too much drama between workers and very poor management. Some days we're stressful but that's with any job. I'd still be there but the new manager was not a good one at all
Pros
Customers
Cons
Poor managment
nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Blackwell, OKOctober 31, 2017
Just taking care of customers needs, The manager was great to work for. I enjoyed the job but not enough hours. As with all gas stations the customers were very friendly.
Pros
breaks were when you needed one
Cons
not enough hours
Enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newkirk, OKSeptember 25, 2017
Stays pretty busy for being in a small town. I worked the night shift so I met a lot of interesting people. The other staff were friendly and easy to get along with.
Ok
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2017
Its a job. Worked in a small oil town field. Wish they paid more...
The hours were okay and its not a 24he store which is good for the workers...........
Very stressful company, job security very low.
Sales Associate/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Medford, OKSeptember 1, 2017
My time with Jiffy Trip was the worst. Some of my fellow employees were disturbing and disrespectful. Job security at this place is extremely low. You are only valued if you work well and then they expect you to do EVERYTHING.
Pros
10% Discount
Cons
No breaks, no lunches
A fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mooreland, OKAugust 6, 2017
I loved working here. The employees were a family and tge customers were always pleasant. I was sad to leave. The management team was understanding and made things easier.
Fun work environment
Checker (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, OKJanuary 14, 2017
It was fun to work here meeting all the new customers and employees to interact with. The company even added food service while I was an employee there.
Great if you like to work with the public.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oilton, OKDecember 5, 2016
I love this job, I did not know that it had so many cleaning responsibilities when I got the job, but it isn't bad. I love the customers, and my coworkers are great. I have learned better people skills and time management during my time working at this job.
Pros
People