Jimco Maintenance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Family owned
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLApril 19, 2018
Mostly everyone is polite and professional, with a few exceptions I'm sure much like every bushiness. Work pace is fast because theres a lot to get done, always new semi trucks coming in to be unloaded and endless parts to sort and bag away.
Pros
free bday lunches
Cons
no paid vaca for warehouse
long nights
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  710 commerce dr. unit 107 Venice Fl 34292January 4, 2018
Too much travelling and being away from home. Long hours outside in any condition. management is hit and miss. hardest part about the job is not being informed of upcoming work.
Pros
good if you have no family and freinds
Cons
short breaks, long hours
Training with the trainers sucked....too picky over little things took it out of context.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaJune 5, 2017
There is no way to talk to management.
Misleading scheduling.
They switch trainers you feel unprepared.
Training is horrible misguided.
High turnover
Pros
Management not around
Cons
Work nights unpredictable scheduling
Live in a hotel
Truck Leader (Current Employee) –  Venice, FLMarch 31, 2017
This job will require you to roommate with another guy while on the road . Lots of weeks away from home . When you are home working locally you can expect to get lots of work orders .

Work orders are expected that be done within 72 hrs and as little as 24 hrs . These are in addition to your 5-6 day regular night schedule .

Ad says 4 days , 4 day week is very rare . Always schedule changes , weather , picking up other crews stores .

Winter time is very difficult , expected to pressure wash in winter time . When stores cancel due to freezing you will makeup on your offdays . Expect to work in the rain .

Good job for a single 21-30 yr old . Not for a family man or someone that wants to be home . Offtime will be spent sleeping or prepping truck for upcoming week .
Pros
Decent pay, keep you in shape
Cons
Overbearing, becomes all you do .
My Best Job So Far
Cart Maintenance Techcician (Current Employee) –  Boosier City, LAMarch 16, 2017
I have been employed by Jimco for nearly four years and have learned so much from this job. Not only has this knowledge helped me with advancing my with Jimco but has also increased my skill set that I can see being very useful somewhere else down the line. Pay and treatment has been very fair in my eyes since I have been with Jimco which is why I have stayed with the company.
Pros
4 day work week; great benefits; nice bonuses; good salary
Cons
periodic travel
is high end cleaning company
Truck technician (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLMarch 13, 2017
can said much being asst manager of the cleaning staff
at saw grass mill mal isl very intense position making sure everything
is done 100% clean and ready to open
Pros
stable work
Cons
long day
Not for older men
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Southeast UsOctober 18, 2016
Great opportunity but it is for younger men. long nights with strenuous work. Travel was continuous and encompassed many months on the road.
Pros
great pay
Cons
lots of travel
preventive cart maintenence
Truck Leader (Former Employee) –  atlantaJuly 30, 2015
Cart Truck Leaders must have mastered all mechanical, pressure cleaning, and welding related to performing the job,must be willing to periodically travel to other states to catch up other schedules, attend training courses and/or continue education.
Pros
good pay
Cons
overworked most days and unpredictable
too much travel
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLFebruary 11, 2015
for the money entirely too much travel. no breaks with ten hour shifts. responsible for all aspects of service including scheduling.
freedom
helper (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 11, 2012
had to work night so it was up to us to get the job done. when i left they told us they getting us a new truck and on the jan 1 they called and said they moved routes around and they no longer needed me.
Pros
home 3 days a week, day time could go to the gym
Cons
out of town 4 days a week, no way to talk to management

Want to know more about Jimco Maintenance?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jimco Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.