Jimmy Swaggart Ministries

Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Employee Reviews

My review is good it was a christian environment the staff was great, got to meet people from all over the work was a bit challenging but I was able to complete the task
My work was fulfilling when I had work available. The pace was either very busy or extremely slow. Management was very hands off and disconnected from what was really happening. This company reserves the right to dismiss you with or without cause and will not disclose reasoning to you if dismissed. They do pay better than most in the area, but I suspect that is because of the high turnover rate. Hardest part of job was lack of instruction and support from direct supervisor and above. Best part of the job was the supportive co-workers.
Wonderful Experience, Working There. God Truly Has A Calling On Brother Swaggart's Life. I Thank God For My Time / Involvement There. Truly Heaven Sent...
I worked part time during my time in Bible college at WEBC. The Swaggarts are very nice people, but they do expect their employees to work. Laziness is not tolerated. My job was mainly packaging products, (Bibles, Music cds, books etc.) scanning the orders into the computer and shipping them by Fedex, UPS, or USPS. I also would deliver mail to different departments around the ministry grounds. The work environment was great.
Pros
Great work environment and simple tasks
Cons
part time
I've worked at the school division of the ministry for almost 3 years and I've enjoyed it completely. The staff and management are friendly, very supportive and make you feel welcome. The students are typical kids, however they seem receptive of the Christian teachings and adhere to them - for the most part. All in all, I enjoy working here.
Pros
supportive staff and management, competitive pay scale
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Lots of poor and lazy workers and horrible management. Never correction for laziness or gossip. Poor advancement opportunity and little raises handed out. Very unclean work environment
Pros
oppurtunity for overtime, good healthcare
Cons
Poor air quality, low pay, no advancement
When we got there we pray with the manager. This part I really preached about the after care. It was fun taking care and watching over the kids. This is a job you can minister and encourager kids in a special way.
Great Christian environment! Enjoyed my coworkers and supervisors.
The opportunity to work at a faith based company was most rewarding. Knowing that every task I accomplished benifited a Christian orgination was very fulfilling.