Jitjatjo Employee Reviews

Horrible company not authentic st all
Server (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2018
Horrible company do not apply here. They do not pay on time. Horrible management. Inexperienced CEO and staff. Needs a lot more work. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Won’t be payed on time. Poor management horrible CEO. Very inexperienced
Falsely advertised
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  NYOctober 26, 2018
Jitjatjo claims to pay $13.50-$18.50 but no one really gets a gig for $18.50. Most gigs range from $13.50-$16.00 and that's for experienced line cooks with a food handlers card. With many gigs around $14-$15 dollars per hour that is below market value especially in a temp role. Regardless of experience or good reviews from their clients its still hard to get multiple gigs a week. during a good week I was able to get 2-3 gigs with at least one of them being 4hrs and all of them being underpaid. jitjatjo also has a bad habit of sending you gigs at or around the time you should be there. Many times I was offered a gig 10-15 mins before the start time, how can i get there in time? You cannot get there in time so you don't accept the gig and that in turn makes you look as if your not interested. If your truly desperate and can benefit from even a shift or two undervalued then by all means you should give it ashot.
Pros
easily update availability
Cons
few gigs, underpaid work
Its a great place to work
Catering Chef/Seasonal (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2018
You get to pick your gigs and it gives you all the information about the gig before you accept it. You also get to work with great people with great attitudes.
NYC Start-up
Client Success Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 9, 2018
Workplace culture is casual. Small office. Environment changes every day. People are young and mostly inexperienced. Hospitality experience is regarded as a must.
great catering company to work with
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2018
great place to work for, very tech forward, pay is same day most of the time. They work with some great company's, hands on need something done and they try very hard to find out information.
Productive and fun workplace
CATERING SERVER (Current Employee) –  New York StateNovember 30, 2017
Jitjatjo is a newly developed catering business. So far since I've started I absolutely love every gig I've been to. Only thing is its not consistant enough for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jitjatjo. Our community is ready to answer.

Jitjatjo Reviews by Location