JLL Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 927 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChristian Ulbrich79%approve of Christian Ulbrich's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryReal Estate
- Headquarters200 East Randolph Street ...
You're seeing JLL jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 5.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Instalación y mantenimiento
Employees at JLL have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 147 questions about working at JLL. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from JLL employees.
Insights from 470 Indeed users who have interviewed with JLL within the last 5 years.
Good place to work there are issues with the planner being extreamly nasty to you and managers not supporting you along with some coworkers,many tecnicians under qualified, way to much unneeded paperwork and the EAM system is the is the worse one I have ever used.
The Finance Manager asked me if I was good at handling the accounting details and analytical analysis, because he did not want to be bothered with this. He told me the position was temporary, that the contract would end in 9 months, and they would be up for renewal but it was not guaranteed. He also said that this was a small account and not too busy.
Mostly past work experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at JLL?Published on May 24, 2021