JLL Careers & Employment - Working at JLL
- CEOChristian Ulbrich
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryReal Estate
You're seeing JLL jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at JLL have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 125 questions about working at JLL. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from JLL employees.
Insights from 368 Indeed users who have interviewed with JLL within the last 5 years.
Good place to work there are issues with the planner being extreamly nasty to you and managers not supporting you along with some coworkers,many tecnicians under qualified, way to much unneeded paperwork and the EAM system is the is the worse one I have ever used.
The Finance Manager asked me if I was good at handling the accounting details and analytical analysis, because he did not want to be bothered with this. He told me the position was temporary, that the contract would end in 9 months, and they would be up for renewal but it was not guaranteed. He also said that this was a small account and not too busy.
Mostly past work experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.