Manage employees while running the day to day critical operations.
Assistant Chief Operating Engineer (Former Employee) – San Francisco, CA – February 5, 2019
Jones Lang LaSalle / Assistant Chief Operating Engineer
Rinat Pfizer Pharmaceutical Research and Development Facility / San Francisco, California
Manage employees while running the day to day critical operations. Project management of facility upgrades. Provide recommendations, i.e. Chiller loop tie in providing redundancy with energy cost savings, Switchgear load balancing preventing catastrophic failure. Schedule and perform various assignments related to building infrastructure, i.e. maintenance, repairs on (regulatory and non-regulatory) equipment. Supervise contractors, respond to tenant requests and emergencies via in-house work order system. Report directly to the Chief Engineer (Located in San Diego, CA). Daily interaction with Rinat onsite Operations Manager working with the FM team. On-call 24/7 – 365.
• SEP (Onan 600KW)
• UPS System(s)
• Clean Room Atmosphere (Vivarium)
• Low temp freezers (-80ºC & -190ºC)
• HHW and Steam Boilers (5 Fulton)
• (4) Trane Chillers 170Ton Air-Cooled
• BAS (Metasys Johnson Controls)
• Humidifiers (2) 300Ton and (1) 600Ton
• Corrosion control & repairs
• Pre-action Fire Suppression Systems
Great staff to work with