JLL Employee Reviews

Found 1,160 reviews matching the search See all 1,868 reviews
Class one company.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  My home.October 14, 2018
JLL gave a yearly bonus and salary increase. Gift cards were often given.
I worked from home and would go to Fla. once a year for team meetings. I processed all bills for 62 Northern Trust facilities in the US. I handled all problems that came up at the facilities with vendors. Wan an assistant to my supervisor who was a western regional manager who traveled constantly.
Pros
Work from home.
Cons
No interaction with workers.
Good Place to Be
Facilities & Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 14, 2018
Fills a great need in the industry. Good place to work. Good vision for the future. Growing rapidly, lots of opportunities. I would advise people to work for JLL.
Ok job with no training for position and ridiculous expectations
Control Systems (Current Employee) –  Kent WashingtonOctober 12, 2018
Working in Amazon's fulfillment cent is chaotic. If you like not knowing how to do your job due to lack of training, answering to 5 managers telling you to do your job 5 ways, no accountability, no training, then this would be the place for you. Expectation here is to be married to your job 24-7 and a work load you can't complete at work. Overtime only really available during peak times and unwilling to spend money on improvements. Always worried they will get kicked out of the building. Cannot keep controls techs or leads. It's like a revolving door and a constant job listing. If I had known this was the way it was, I would not have taken the position
Pros
Benefits are ok small 401k match
Cons
Rediculous work load poor management model
This place has no uniform if you are the right person anything goes.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2018
I don't like the way the employees are overlooked for family members of the managers. Too much work for one person. Company is not fair when it comes to job security.
Really Love It
ASSOCIATE, TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 11, 2018
I really enjoy working at JLL. I have been promoted each year and the brokers treat me very well. If you work hard and learn the environment you can be very successful.
Internal Auditing
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILOctober 11, 2018
This group in Westmont Illinois is highly unorganized and management picks and chooses their favorites. They will push you out of their team if they don't like you. Training is obsolete and the group in general is very unhappy. Management is not on the same page about many critical procedures.
Pros
Flexible lunch hour
Room for Growth and Opportunities
Investment management (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2018
JLL provides opportunities for upward movement. A great company to work for! Lots of online training. The hardest part of the job is balancing work and home life. I enjoy working with my team.
Pros
free online classes
Cons
Can be stuck in a silo
not enough work
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Western Springs, ILOctober 5, 2018
the work pace as slow. I was so organized and made work there really easy for myself and others. I didn't learn much at this place. some of the people were nice.
great place to work at and for.
Assistant Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 3, 2018
JLL was the foundation to my new career in building management and the knowledge that was shared with me made me grow within the company
and within the industry.
N/a
Legal Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2018
Learned a lot about haz-mat, and OSHA
workplace culture as a whole is sub par.
hardest part is answering to multiple mangers.
Very diverse work accounts.

Want to know more about JLL?

Ask a question
Face paced, increased learning, and enjoyable
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXSeptember 30, 2018
Awesome company to work for and the benefits are wonderful too especially the work-life balance, PTO, and holidays. My experience with JLL was very rewarding and ever learning concerning the client, projects, meetings, vendors and my team.
Great place to start your career
Material Handling Technician II (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 29, 2018
Love that the shifts are 4x10 gives more time with my family. However the graveyard shift gets old real quick. Safety is number one but to an extreme where one little slip up will get you fired. The pay is good and the paid time off out of the gate is awesome. Good team environment. But once you reach Tech 3 nowhere to go.
Not micro managed
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 28, 2018
I am free to travel to my different properties and plan my day without being questioned. The most enjoyable part of my day is interacting with tenants. What I have learned is if you listen to people and address their needs it makes the property run much smoother.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Not enough room for advancement
Upward advancement for those motivated
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2018
Excellent potential for advancement if you are willing to work very hard and prove yourself. The culture rewards those that are willing to improve themselves. Company will at times reimburse for credentials and additional education.
Solid Company ato Work For
Senior Analyst, IPS Lease Administration (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 27, 2018
JLL is a leading company in the real estate market. They invest in their employees. The company is always working to be the best in their field without sacrificing their integrity or values.
Pros
Value the employees, solid benefits
Cons
Pay is on parr, but not the highest for the market.
Great company
Sr. Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 27, 2018
Very small group of people at the Minneapolis location. Very relaxed, easy going staff and family oriented. I was at the front desk taking incoming calls, greeting clients and ensuring the office was running smoothly.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Traffic commuting to and from work
No support even after repeatedly sking for help.
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2018
No support even after repeatedly asking for help, then informed that the job wasn't good enough because I couldn't do what I was asking help for. Complete lack of empathy.
Productive service
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoSeptember 23, 2018
JLL provides outsourcing services (maintenance and utilities operations) for pharmaceutical industry. JLL always makes the best to comply with client requirements.
Nice experience working with JLL
OPERATION MANAGER PNC ACCOUNT ON FL, AL, GA, SC (Current Employee) –  Florida, USASeptember 21, 2018
Nice experience working with JLL. Everyone wants to turn their ambition into reality. For more than 250 years, we’ve helped our clients achieve theirs. How? By helping them drive unexpected value from real estate they own, use or invest in.
Overall, a solid company to work for
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2018
I worked there for a long time. Started off great but over time I experienced the shift in management, restructuring which changed the culture of the work place.i believe the core of the company is still strong overall.
Pros
Strong company
Cons
Lack of collaboration, transparency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

38%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

78%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss