JLL Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,119 reviews matching the search See all 1,806 reviews
Career oriented place to work
Account Lead (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 20, 2018
Great culture that supports the individual and fosters growth and development. Career path planning along with good support from management in support of your career path.
A good place to work
Cheif Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 17, 2018
A good place to work. I liked working with my coworkers. The people where very pleasant who worked in the building .It was a nice property and a 15 year old building of 500 square feet.
Pros
Nice property
Cons
Not enough work
Management not in touch
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 16, 2018
JLL is a great company but, since I work for a third-party client that hired JLL to manage their sites, JLL really has very little to do with us on a day to day basis.
Great people and company
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2018
Hard working and productive. Learned al ot from management and company. Very customer service relationship and always willing to teach new procedures.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
Long days
Working Peers supportive/Management Poor
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAAugust 15, 2018
Your working peers made the environment bearable. We new we were doing our job for an important client and we took pride in our work. Management, sought undermine the workers, but in general were unsuccessful. Management was not as concerned with truly resolving as issues, rather put the bandaids on to make the metrics "look" good at the time. Therefore, they were never concerned with long-term solutions. Management would lie and be deceitful to others to advance there own agendas -bonuses. Hence, our raises would be .25-.50 cents/hour for all non-management personnel. The rest goes to management. They also would make you fill empty positions for months on end while performing your core duties without further compensation. They would wait until the following year to fill positions to make the years budget look better.
Pros
Working peers
Cons
Management, low pay, low raises, high demands
Great company
MHE Technician (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesAugust 13, 2018
Great company and people for the most part. I was contracted out to the Amazon account, which is high paced environment. Lots of overtime. But last minute cancellation displaced many techs.
Good Company, Still Needs More Women
Brokerage (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 9, 2018
Overall good company to work for. Just need more women in higher positions. Still mostly men in higher positions and women in lower level administrative positions.
Benefits
High Paced environment
Property Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 6, 2018
Excellent Corporate Team

Good on board process

Friendly environment

A typical work day meeting with General Manager and Accountant on Collections.

Review any upcoming projects with facilities manager.
Mission driven organization dedicated to excellence
VP Healthcare Solutions (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2018
Leadership is focus on individual professional development development including:
Funded Professional Memberships and Certification renewals
Internal and external training and development seminars
Pros
Excellent qualifications of team
Fun working environment with friends
Plant Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 3, 2018
Was a project manager for Corvette and Saturn - Worked on the L850 MOD 3 project - a $500 million new engine plant for Saturn in Springhill, TN. Lived there temporary.
Jll
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2018
Very professional, great company. The management is top notch. The benefits are great. Life work balance is great at Jones Lang LaSalle. There was not a hard part to my job.

JLL offers ethical and professional work arrangements, combined with a lot of flexibility and work life balance. It is a good place to learn in your career, and the teamwork of the people is a valuable part of the firm. The company is going through a lot of technological projects, acquisitions, and changes that are in turn changing the workplace culture. In my time with JLL, I have learned a lot about the business, the service offerings, management and execution visions.
Pros
Good Company to work for
worst company
Lead Installer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAAugust 2, 2018
horibble company . never paid employees on time.. work was not steady. pay was horrible. owership could not care less about employees. no training was a
Professional and ethical firm with an evolving culture and business vision
Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 2, 2018
Too thin
Senior Manager, Facilities and Performance (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 1, 2018
Not interested in leaving comments. Not sure why this I required to apply for a job..
JLL has poor health benefits.
They have good time off PTO but you can never take it because of the work load.
Pros
Big company
Cons
Spread too thin.
Great benefits, very professional
EXECUTIVE & BROKERAGE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 1, 2018
Working at JLL was a great experience as this company has great benefits and a national portfolio. Therefore I was able to transfer from to Chicago to Los Angeles within the company.
Fun, team focused, medium paced, minimum stress, every changing-evolving, plenty of opportunities
FHP (Facilities Hardware Planner) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
JLL is a very refreshing company to work for. Although we are on the customer's site, there is a great amount of respect and playfulness between the two. Total team first vibe. Our site is customer focused, and our management team leads by example.

JLL has great benefits and they do empower their staff to be both better JLLers but also to be better people. Their are plenty of volunteering things to do. Managers must meet with you twice a year for a talk/review.

There are plenty of workshops, seminars and forums to attend. No mirco-management. Open door policy. You can challenge anyone with regards to our mission statement.
Pros
Great teams, Great benefits, solid reputation, growth and opportunities, training, mentoring
Cons
More technical training, more hands on soft skills training
Dynamic workplace
EHS Manager JL Honeywell Account (Former Employee) –  virtualJuly 31, 2018
Every JLL account provides different challenges. Every client we support has different requirements and expectations. Expectations of client are very high because JLL is highly regarded in the industry
Pros
Never the same workload
Cons
Can be extremely fast paced
Poor management and very stressful
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2018
Facility Managers were micro-managed and not allowed to make decisions. Budgets were extremely low but FM was required to keep facilities in top-notch condition.
Pros
Salary
Cons
High Stress
JLL is a nice company to work for, they are very driven based on our results.
Stationary Engineer / Watch Engineer (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYJuly 29, 2018
A typical day at work is filled with monitoring the power plant site and fixing problems that occur in an orderly and efficient manner. I have learned how to quickly fix problems efficiently and correctly. Management and workplace culture are fine. The hardest part of the job is trying to fix a huge problem quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is easy to work and work with others.
Pros
it is something i like, paid well, vacation time is great
Cons
management is over controlling of how the job goes at times. Not given enough hours
Pretty cool company to work for.
Amazon Robotics Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 28, 2018
Pretty cool company to work for. Definitely feel extremely welcomed with this company good vibes all around. Looking forward to grow with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

38%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

44%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss