JLS Trading Co

JLS Trading Co Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews
From the way they write their job ads, to the onboarding and doing the actual work, this company radiates positivity and respect.

The CEO, along with the rest of the team, is very supportive and fair. They're quick to encourage and appreciate while at the same time, being open to giving/receiving constructive feedback when needed.

I work remotely and have a flexible schedule.

There are tons of opportunities to grow here. Aside from the good pay, the new skills you'll learn from cross-trainings are priceless value additions to one's personal development.
I have been with his company for about 5 months now and so far I love it.

The owner is a really cool and understanding. He values his employees feed back and treating everyone fairly.

What made me apply for this company is first the work flexibility and of course the pay, but reading the company values not only the owner expects from his self but for everybody in the company. I was hired as processors, bu that won't be the only thing you'll be doing.

Which is great because you are able to be cross trained in new areas .
I've worked at JLS Trading Co for over 5 years now and I intend to stay as long as I can.

We're working on hard problems in an emerging industry (e-commerce).

We have constant opportunities for innovation and personal development. We're given tons of freedom to try new things and to build out our operating systems.

Our management team is incredibly reasonable and open-minded, willing to challenge you as well as be challenged themselves.

It's amazing to work in a place where everybody is constantly striving to be the best in their role and at the top of our industry worldwide.

But it's also a very fun and happy place to work. We've got a great sense of humor and have a lot of good times and happy memories.

JLS has a straightforward no-BS policy and at the end of the day, we care about our company's happiness and about constantly improving every system to become the best system on the planet.

I've learned so much in my time here and my skills have developed to the point where I'm part of the cutting edge of e-commerce and it's just been amazing.
Pros
Unlimited personal and professional development, unparalleled freedom, working on complicated problems
Cons
Still working on improving access to benefits
For the short period of time I worked for this company it became very apparent that they value their employees life outside of work.Very laid back enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Could make your own scheduale
Cons
Charlotte
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLS Trading Co?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLS Trading Co. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8