JM Family Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Cool place to work for permanent employees.
Technical Analyst/Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 22, 2018
Nice place to work but it's a place that some what segregated by temps and permanent employees.The hardest part of the job for me was sitting down all day.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
not a permanent job
Excelente
Mobile Service Technician contractor (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMay 10, 2018
Excelente empresa. La compania te da todo. Excelentes beneficios
Great Internship Experience
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLMarch 26, 2018
JM is a great place to work at any level. Work on real projects as an intern with weekly events geared towards career advancement. Lots of support and there are great benefits especially if you work there full time. Really easy to talk to anyone there. Food in the cafe is great and affordable. Would recommend.
Jm
BI-LINGUAL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 18, 2018
I have to relocate. I was moving to Palm Beach Gardens and the Commute was very difficult. Management was terrific and helpful. The company offer good benefits.
Great benefits bad management
Bankruptcy Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJanuary 3, 2018
As far as pay and benefits it's a great company. The company just does a bad job of overseeing how the different departments are managed. MICRO-MANAGEMENT to the max!! I began to feel like I was a kid in school and needed permission to use the restroom. Some of the departments are so micro-managed you have to keep track of everything you do down to each minute. If you leave your desk to speak to anyone for 5 minutes you need to keep track, if you use the restroom keep track. If you go to the printer keep track of that too! When you leave your seat you log out of 3 systems. Very stressful and tedious. Another thing complaining to HR or management about anything does no good. The supervisors do a poor job of recognizing a job well done just quick to point out any mistakes. No such thing as team work. If you ask for help or have questions your looked down upon.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Great Place to work
Data Analyst - Business Intelligence (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLDecember 15, 2017
Challenging with every day business challenges I enjoyed working from JM. Business were always improving their process and data projects were structures.
productive and fun working with good team
Functional test analyst (Selenium) (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 16, 2017
The work is very helpful to gain strong analytical skills and challenging qa roles. The diversified technologies used in project helps in getting good understanding of various skills
Amazing Company!!!
Field Risk Sprcialist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 13, 2017
I couldn't be happier working for JM Family.
As a Field Risk Specialist, I receive the benefit of being somewhere new almost daily. Meeting new people. Building strong relationships with other associates.
The pay is excellent and the benefits are out of this world!!!
I couldn't recommend this company enough!!!
All of my friends and family are jealous of my job!!!
To be honest, I feel like it's a dream!
Productive and fun
(Toyotal Motor Sales), FL, USA (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMarch 27, 2017
Good work place for freshers to learn skills and work in USA.
We can get a chance to work on different technical skills and learn new things and client exposure.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
only abroad opportunities
Director of Risk Management
Director of Risk Management (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Bch, FLOctober 31, 2016
Responsible for credit policy, scoring, residuals, collection support. Most of the was spent with my 12 analysts working with the data to ensure responsible performance. Did work out 2 very difficult moments with the massive recalls and the earthquake in Japan
Pros
Strong product
Cons
Long comute
One of the greatest companies I have ever worked for
Technical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 30, 2016
I was only a contractor while I worked for this company but one of the best experiences ever. I was there for over 2 years and loved every minute of it and was jealous that I was not an associate.

This company treats its employees so great and the benefits are out of this world!
Pros
Subsidized meals, childcare onsite, hair salon onsite, chiro onsite, gym onsite, more
Cons
None that I can think of
Overall great company to work for.
Director Systems Engineering (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 7, 2016
A top 100 company that treats it's associates very well. I was able to grow as a leader significantly and was invested in to help me be successful.
Five Stars
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOFebruary 17, 2016
JM Family is very employee friendly.Every day was a challenge but fun.Management,basically had the employees interest at heart.The company was very generous with pay and benefits.
Great place to work if you can become permanent
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLDecember 28, 2015
I've been contracting there for 10 months under the assumption I would become permanent after 6 months. The calendars are the biggest challenge since there are 10 buildings associated with JM that require the meetings to take place, so it's a challenge getting to/from back to back meetings in separate buildings. Everyone is very nice, but there are a few exceptions. Most of the managers are good to work for, but the ones who aren't will never let it show, and will cover themselves so they are made out to be the "good" ones.
Pros
cafe on campus, benefits are great
Cons
Not all management works well with others
Great ceo
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOOctober 16, 2015
Awesome co-workers The work place was friendly, close to home and rewarding. I truly enjoy my time with this position but need to advance
Selfish arrogant mangement
Wash Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 4, 2015
There is nothing good about this company. Its full of drama and all the company worries about are the numbers of cars they can send out. You work 10 hours with little pay. Its more temps that do the work then any permanents. They talk about family first yet they keep us there for way to long even if their is no work. Their motto is "quality first" more like quantity first. The management there plays favorites all day long. No chance what so ever of moving up unless you have some kind of pull.
JM Family
CORPORATE RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 3, 2014
a typical day at work - High Volume Recruiting; Fast Pace Environment

Great Company Culture
Auction Sales
Specialty Asset Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLDecember 26, 2013
A typical day:
*Booking cars for re-sale
*Contacting auctions to see if all of our units are online and read for re-sale
*Flying to my assigned auctions the day before the sale to make sure my cars are online, cleaned and detail and ready for resale
*Sale Day: I sale a many cars as possible for the most re-sale $$ amounts.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
A lot of time spent alone
JM Family, Jacksonville Office
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 23, 2013
Its a call center job, nothing technical. Answer phones and tickets
Pros
Pay was great!
Cons
Its a call center job, nothing technical.
Great Working environment
Desktop Support Technician, USIS (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Fast-paced work environment filled with energetic employees. This company has the most pleasant staff I have ever encountered.
Pros
On site cafeteria and plenty of amenities.