JM HUBER CORPORATION

JM HUBER CORPORATION Employee Reviews

United States39 reviews
When I started the office was a start-up and coal bed methane drilling was a new and innovative extraction technology.

We worked hard and became like a family. I miss wokring for the team I worked with.
The Management there is terrible. Employees were good helping each other out. But when it comes to certain managers, there don't care about us and work
Pros
Co workers are good to work around
Cons
Certain managers worry about there bonuses than they employees.
As they work to improve processes, the need for innovation is strong and welcomed. There is little room for advancement but networking with the right people will help.
I enjoyed my internship everyday. The employees are kind and helpful when new people arrive. I worked on many different types of projects that helped be better understand the company. My work was appreciated and feedback was frequently given to keep me on the right path.
Enjoyed working with the Plant Employees in Quincy IL. Communication was very good. The most difficult part of the job was reporting to corporate office in Atlanta.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
CPKelco. San Diego is not a bad place to work.the problem comes from management. The most corrupt people I had the displeasure of knowing, they lie and make false promises to you so that you fall into their web of deceit. Beware of HR and those who can’t look you in the eye when speaking to you!!
Benefits
Cons
ok place to work good benefits no union at this site but is needed management does and talk to however they want to if you are a yes man great place for you
Great people and Great managers. Great pay for the area. Vacation allowances, medical, dental, vision, and 401k are great. Also have profit sharing and other perks.
benefits
Cons
schedules
Dusty environment but tons of money is being spend to on safty and lower the amount of dust in the air. You can wear a respirator but it is only required in one building. The dust levels are low in most parts of the plant. You sweep every shift.

Fantastic 401k
Pros
Pay, benefits, fantastic work culture, profit sharing
Cons
I like working here.
Fast paced environment. Friendly and very customer focused. Decent Home/Work balance. Corporate atmosphere. I was part of the Silica business unit that was sold to Evonik in 2017.
Can be a great place to work. Overnight is difficult but day shift is very enjoyable. They deal with many conveyors and auger troughs. There is a high concentration of silca dust so can be potentially hazardous.
Pros
Pays well and good benefits
Cons
Overnight shift is 12 hours
JM Huber has a great working culture, unfortunately it is too good. They have high retention which limits opportunities for upward mobility. Would re-consider working at JM Huber if young and looking to move up in a Company.
The company removed rock from an underground mine. Then grind the rock down to a powder which was then packaged and loaded onto rail cars and trucks to ship to customers. I have worked in all areas of the mine from underground miner running heavy equipment to above ground running the milling process. We worked 12 hour shifts. I learned to run most of the equipment at the mine site and enjoyed working by myself running the mills I was responsible for but also helping and working with others when it was called for.

Most enjoyable part of the job was everyday the seem to be something different going on and no two job task were the same..

Hardest part of the jobs were working outside in all weather conditions.
I loves working at jm huber.the pay was great, benefits were amazing. The only problem I had was with management playing favouritism, which is why I was terminated
I worked with a great staff. Senior management however, was always in a stage of flux, which made it difficult for middle management to operate effectively. I was a member of middle management and it sometimes made my ability to function difficult due to the constant changes of who I reported to. Often times, those to whom I reported were clueless as to what were the job responsibilities of myself or my staff.
Cons
Company did not favor any kind of working remotely.
plan on being a fall guys or looking for a new job, this place is production first, safety, maintenance and equipment up keep are not even close seconds.
Pros
lay low and the pay is ok don't get into management.
Cons
super stressful job with no job security
Excellent company. The work environment is fast pace, proactive, hands on, job ownership, and great team work. The best part is they give you authority to make decisions.
Pros
Decision making
Cons
Short lunch
Very political. Management is much more concerned about hiring Ph.d's and people with MBA's, but who lack common sense or industry knowledge. In other words, a paper degree trumps merit.
Company is an ok place to work. The engineering department where I worked was very understaffed. Management was not malicious however they were inept.
In the five years i worked there. i was challenged mentally and physically. 12 hour swing shift with a family was life draining. not worth the money at all.
Worked here as a summer temp worker, mostly out in packaging. The supervisor was great and the hours weren't bad, the work was just very monotonous which is pretty par for the course
Pros
Good pay
Cons
mind numbing work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JM HUBER CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.